Part 14

Camilla's pov: it was a Saturday morning Cameron was next to me and there was a note taped to my door. I got up and realized my shirt was off so I quickly put it on. The note read, hey Camilla this is your mom I had to go to the chiropractor this morning and your brother Is at football. Breakfast is on the table, love momma. Xoxo. She still treats me like a kid. Cameron grunted and sat up. He licked his lips and said good morning beautiful in his hot morning voice. His hair was messed up from last night. But I think mine was too. I told Cameron there was breakfast downstairs and he got really excited and ran down with me. We both ate breakfast and watched good morning America. He had stuffed two grapes up his nose and called my name. It's the stupid things he does that makes me laugh.
Cameron's pov: i woke up around 6:00 am because I couldn't sleep so I sat up but Camilla was still sleeping. She is so cute when she sleeps. Even though drool was coming out of her mouth. I laid my head back down and fell asleep. I woke up again around 8:30 this time and Camilla was up reading a note. She told me we were home alone. Then what really got me listening was when she said there was breakfast downstairs. We got breakfast and watched tv. I thought it would be funny if I stuck two grapes up my nose, so I did of course. She laughed so hard. Her smile lit up my whole day. I love seeing her so happy. Especially after all the drama and chaos.