Back again 7

Camilla's pov: For some strange reason Cameron walked up to me today and asked me if he could get a second chance and take me to a party. Of course I said yes, how could I not when his cute face is looking at mine. When I got home I got ready he said it was a pool party. And I honestly hate pool party's I don't understand how to dress or how to put my makeup on. So I put on my black crochet top with black bottoms. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and put some shades on. I think I looked presentable. I have no clue who's party this is. Let's hope it's not someone I hate. Oh and I checked with Cameron if I could take Becca. How could I not. She wanted to go so bad and I couldn't say no. She showed up at my house in a flamingo one piece bathing suit and floaties on her Arms. "Becca, why"? She said "I thought I dressed to impress". "That's too much impressing in one outfit". We both giggled. Then Cameron was knocking at the door I let him in. Becca started growling. I blushed and tucked my hair behind my ear. Cameron said "she won't try to kill me right"? I said not this time and smirked. He's so hot. He was wearing coral colored trunks with a white tank top and shades on his head. Becca cooled down and we all headed to his car. We all got buckled up and Cameron turned the radio on. The song was hideaway by daya. Cameron drove a jeep to pick us up and the wind was blowing in our hair. Becca called shot gun before we left so I got stuck in the back. Then came on Sunday candy. Me and Cameron got quiet that was the song we used to sing in he car together. He sang the rap and I sang the chorus. It brought back old, yet good times. The only thing you could here was Becca singing it. She sounded like a dying horse. Me and Cameron looked at each other and busted out laughing. Then Becca gut defensive and hit me. She claims she's "gonna make it big". We finally arrived to the party after a long drive. It was at VANESSA'S HOUSE. I was panicking I'm gonna be made a fool. Why just why.
Cameron's pov: I'm gonna skip to the party because the car ride was just awkward lol. Anyways, we got to the party and vanessa was the first person I saw. I wanted to help Camilla out of her car but vanessa interrupted me. Why does this always happens. But I took matters into my own hand and I walked past her. And by walked past I mean shoved her out of the way. Vanessa grunted. She was mad. But i don't care. I grabbed Camilla's hand and we walked to the party it's gonna be fun and I'm not letting vanessa get in my way.