Back again 6

Camilla's pov : The next day at school it's been so extremely awkward. I asked Becca what she did to him and she ignored me. As if things couldn't get worse I met the devil (vanessa) in the hall next to Cameron. The issue is they were both in front of my locker. I tried to ask politely for them to move but vanessa had a smart response she said "hey trash showed up" so I said "where??"
She said" I would slap you but I don't want to get trash on my hand" my response was " why it's already all over your outfit" I immediately opened my locker, feeling a little bit better about myself. Vanessa walked away without saying anything else. Cameron was staring at me but as soon as we made eye contact Becca walked up in the middle of us she told him"hey buddy a picture last longer" I blushed and walked to class. I lay my head down and begin to cry.
Cameron's pov: i showed up to school fashionably late. I was walking to my locker when vanessa followed me. Why is she so obsessed with me I broke up with her. She started talking about last night but I didn't wanna think about it. She slipped something in my pocket I was really confused. Was it her number. If it was I already blocked her. Camilla walked up to her locker and I was embarrassed to talk to her so I just shut my mouth. Vanessa was getting ready to leave when she planted a kiss on my cheek. But luckily Camilla didn't see. I don't know if I like vanessa still. She makes me wanna throw up sometimes. But yet again when I dated her she was someone different. Camilla looked uncomfortable. I felt so bad for the way I treated her. We made eye contact but then came the wierdo who almost killed me. She said something to us but it always sounds like gibberish so I figured it would be better if I left her alone so I waked away. Camilla sped past me and totally ignored me. She hates me I knew it. I got to class and opened up the letter it said [ dear Cameron, I'm having a party tonight @ my house bring someone (wink wink) ] I think she wanted me to bring her but I think I'll bring Camilla. I'll ask her when I get home. Maybe we can erase what happened and start new.