I

Jack/Seán's POV

I open my eyes slowly, only to find the same exact thing. Darkness. I can feel shivers running up my arms, making very visible goosebumps show. Right now, I'm doing the one thing that I should not be doing. Panicking. I run and run everywhere, but I still don't know where I am, which makes me run more, towards anything really, anything that I can do something with it. "Hello...? Is somebody here?" I yell, risking being cought by someone 'unfriendly'.

"Oh dear Seány... I'm always here..."

   My eyes shot open, making my head pound like a boxer was beating me up from inside. I sigh, rubbing my face, trying to convince myself that it was just a nightmare, but it seemed so real... I shake my head, battling this voice in my head. I sigh again, glancing at the clock. 04:23 AM.

"Just... Calm down... Sleep... Everything is fine..." I whisper to myself. I close my eyes and try to get as comfortable as I can, hugging my pillow and letting my soft blanket lay on top of me.

You know... The man that was talking to you has a really deep voice... The voice in my head continues to talk but I wasn't really up for a chat, so I just ignore him and pretend to be asleep. Seán... I'm in your head... You know we are the same person right...? I can HEAR your thinking...

Shut up, I'm trying to sleep. I groan as I flip over to the other side.

But SEÁNY... Do you want your 'nightmare' to come back?

Anti... Please shut up... I need to sleep.

Aww, Seány is sweepy!! Does he need a liwwle bowle? I can hear Anti laugh as if it's the funniest thing he said, me and Anti are actually kinda friends... Kinda. I don't know if a voice in your head can be your friend... But I don't care, Anti has always been there for me, and always will be. Well... He's kind of stuck with me but you get the point. I met Anti, or when he first talked to me, was at ninth grade.

"This is the most important formula in this chapter, please copy this on your book or note or whatever." My algebra teacher pointed at the chalk that said 'y(1) - y(2) = m (x(1) - x(2))' "Oh, and numbers one to fourteen are homework. Due date at the fourth of March."

Everybody groaned, so I have to do two and a half pages of algebra in a day? I've got a lot of food on my plate...

Fuck it, just don't do it..

My eyes widen. I looked around, did I really say that out loud? I'm so stupid! "Who said that?" I yelled... Which wasn't a good idea because the entire class was starring at me strangely. "Uhh..." I could hear my heartbeat and my face got redder than ever. But after a couple of seconds of awkward silence and starring, everybody got back to doing whatever the heck they were doing. Who was that?

I could hear laughter filling my head, which makes my head turn into every direction, searching for whoever was talking to me. It's me dumbarse, the voice inside your head, the 'Demon' side of you, the evil spirit or whatever.

You cursed! Do you know how bad that is? And please don't call me dumb... This is the first time you speak to me...

Deep chucking filled my mind, his voice is kinda like my voice... Just deeper. You're too innocent, you know that? And I said don't do your homework, take a break. You know what they say, You Only Live Once. Pluse you're really busy, you even said it yourself.

I am not going to not do my homework, it's such a bad thing to do, and yes, we do only live once, and this is how I choose my life to be.

C'mon, you never know what's gonna happen, maybe something good! Like... Spend more time... With your teacher or something, you like that shit  right?

Can you please stope cursing?

You're gonna be a fun one.

That's how we... Met? Anyway, I never really listened to him, he tries everyday, but I never to do the stuff he wants me to do. So right now, I am twenty four years old, still living with my mother, still never cursed in my entire life, still a virgin, never really dated or ever had a crush before... And I'm actually proud. I'm proud that I'm living with my mother, I'm proud that I had never cursed, I'm proud that I didn't loose my virginity, I'm proud I never loved someone before.

Remembering the embarrassing moment, I fall into a dreamless sleep...

Words ~ 798

Did you guys enjoy it? If not, comment why!!!!

Please vote if you liked it :P

Bue!!!!