VIII

I'm in a gif mood...

 Somehow, we got into a normal conversation. But you can tell he's a bit struggling or weirded out at the fact that he's talking to a demon. I have to show him that I love him and will never hurt him. "I haven't even done anything to him! He's such a lier." He pouts and crosses his arms, not gonna lie, that's the cutest thing I ever laid my eyes on.

"I remember him, he's the reason why most of the drama in the school happen." I realise what I said when his eyes widen.

"Y-you were there!? In my school I mean. I knew you sound familiar." 

"Yeah! I remember you. You're the adorable one who used to craft flower crowns and hand it to people you like." I smirk when a red blush forms on his cheeks. 

"F-flower crowns are pretty, okay? And who were you?" He tries to hide his blush by hugging his knees.

"How about we play a game? You have to guess who my human was, everytime you guess wrong, you come a step forward. Okay?" I suggest. He seems to be thinking about accepting it.

"Cronin?" I grin and shake my head at his answer. He slides a bit closer to me, but still far away.

"Try again, sweet baby."

"Erm.... Are you Fergus?" Attention hits him; he cutely rests his head on both of his arms and smiles.

 Are you Fergus?" Attention hits him; he cutely rests his head on both of his arms and smiles

"Nope, but kind of close.." I remember Fergus, he's the one who also has a crush on my little Jacky, he stares at him all the time in class, but then bullies other people for being "faggots". Long story short, I might've sent Mark to kill him. What? He pecked Jack's cheek. What do you expect me to do?

He chuckles and slides closer,

to the point where I actually hear his heartbeat

to the point where I actually hear his heartbeat. Of course-being the demon that I am-I can hear human heartbeats a bit farther away. He leans his face towards me and squints his eyes, focusing on my features. "... Markle?" Gosh dammit.(If you haven't figures it out yet, if Mark says "God" then dark will get stinged and hurt)I chuckle over the nickname he used to give him.

"That he was." I feel like my world is slowly melting when he did his little cheer of excitement.

" I feel like my world is slowly melting when he did his little cheer of excitement

"So... What's you're name? And why are you after me?" He says, out of breathe.

"My name is Dark, convenient huh? Mark has always had strong feelings of you... I guess he rubbed it off on me too." His cheeks burns red while he stares at his feet, I guess he didn't know how I feel. "Don't blush, sweetheart." I lift his chin up to stare at his lovely eyes. "I haven't known anyone who doesn't like your beautiful soul. But, if anyone tries to makes a move on you, I will make sure they suffer, then kill them." His small smile drops and fear started filling his eyes.

"I forgot you were a demon." He chuckles and scratches his neck. I repeat my action and lift his head up by his chin, making both of us stare into each other's eyes with goofy grins. This felt amazing until I hear a moan, which is what breaks my smile. You can see the confusion on Jack's face, which makes me super guilty.

"C... Can I show you something?" I reach out my hand, wanting him to trust me. He quickly gets up and walk backwards. "No no no. It's fine. I-I won't hurt you. I would never hurt you. Trust me." Fear is still written all over his face. I sigh, knowing that there's no way he'll trust me like this. So I summon a stick. Just a simple, eleven inched stick, and reach out to him with it. 

"Erm..." He shakes but finally touches the wooden object. I spread out my huge, black wings, getting my Invisibility Dust ready. "W-what are ye gonna do?" He looks at me with his big, scared, innocent blue eyes.

"Just don't freak out." I smile, forming a blush in his cheeks. The Invisibility Dust starts doing its work, making me and Jack invisible, which means we can't touch the ground. He starts looking around, obviously surprised and scared he would fall. "Don't worry, baby. The stick is strong, you're not that heavy."

Jack's POV

My heart's beating too fast. I can't wake up my mother. She's sad and sick! But I'm also high up the ground, which is my worst fear. "P-please, put me down!" I whisper/shout to Dark.

He only grins and stretches his hand towards me. I sigh and do the only thing on my mind. Reach out my hand. As soon as my hand touches his, he pulls me to him, making me wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Open your eyes, sweetheart."

Trusting him, I open my eyes. The only thing I see is the outlines of him, which made me a thousand times more scared, but before I can open my mouth, he covers it with his invisible hand. I try to speak under his touch, he notices and removes his hand. "H-how come you can touch me, but nothing else?"

"It's because I turned you invisible, if I drop you right now, you won't be able to see me." That only made me hold tighter to him, feeling the goosebumps forming on his arms. "This... Is not what I was trying to show you." Oh? "Um... Please don't freak out okay?"

"A demon asking a human not to freak out after showing them one of their tricks... That doesn't sound right." I chuckle, but his guilty face is still glued. "Alright... Show me." I say nervously. 

Words~ 965

I was gonna continue dis but i noticed i havent updated in ages so... its bad. idk. hope you enjoy.

thoughts on their relationship so far?

what darks trying to show jack?

jack trusting dark more?

his mother?

me taking a long ass time to update?

QOTC: When's your birthday?

AOTC: 04-07 BITCHES

buuuuuue