III

Jack/Seán's POV

  I feel something cold surround me, I know it's not air, something heavy. I feel like I'm floating, my feet are not touching the ground. I open my eyes, but close them again from the pain feeling. I try to gasp for air but I can't, I can't breathe. I takes me a few moments to realise that I'm underwater. I panic and start shaking, throwing my hands and legs everywhere. I suddenly feel like someone is pulling my upwards, if it is even upwards, I can't really open my eyes at the moment. Anti? What's going on? I need to talk to someone, I feel like I'm so alone in here, wherever 'here' is. "I-I need to breathe." Is what I try to say to whoever is pulling me, but failing miserably. My lungs are screaming, feeling like it's on fire, but I can't really do anything right now.

"Don't worry Seán, the surface is close." I hear a familiar deep voice. I want to ask him where am I, but I'm kind of under water and I can't breathe. When I finally feel the cold air hitting me, I gasp in a lot of air and finally get to open my eyes, so when I do, I find out I am in the black nothingness again. Even the water is black!

I look around, searching for the deep voiced character, but no body came.(IM SORRY I HAD TO IM SORRY) "Where did you go? Who are you?"

"I am someone you've met before. And as I said. I'm always here."

I gasp as soon as I woke up from my little slumber. Where am I? I look around, finding the same red leash, but this time it's not around a dog's neck. "Nigel? A-Are you there?" I look around the woods, trying to remember the experience I've had yesterday. Anti? Are you there? I sigh when no response is given, he's probably asleep or something, being the lazy bum he is.

I adjust my glasses and start heading home, getting lost a few times but finally meeting the familiar grey road. I slowly open the door, making sure not to be too noisy because my mother is maybe sleeping. Turns out I am wrong. "Honey where have you been? You haven't returned in five hours! You got me so worried- oh why is my little baby messy?" My sweet mother rushed towards me and shakes her hand around my green hair, making it the perfect on-the-right style. "Where is Nigel? I've prepared his favourite food for dinner!" I frown to my mother's excitement, knowing that what's about to come is gonna break her heart. I show her the red leash that's written 'Nigel' in gold with my beautiful hand writing. "Oh..." Her face dropped and I can see her ocean coloured eyes getting watered. "I-It's fine... He was a lovely dog, and he still is..."

"I'm sorry ma, I don't remember what happened, but I'm pretty sure he did it for good, Nigel loved you too much to leave you just like that." I wipe away the single tear off her cheek and give her a sad smile. I understand why she loves Nigel, he was the best dog for a mother like me mom, he's always there when she needs someone, he never leaves any mess. He is a very wonderful dog. She nods and pulls me into a hug. "Ma, I have gravel and leaves stuck on my clothes..." I pat her back and let go, but still kiss her forehead. "I'll go take a shower, it's not gonna take long, then we could watch a movie together, to let all the stress away from you and little Sam." I smile and kiss her belly.

"Actually honey, you seem very tired, I'm just gonna call my friend over, so you don't have to take care of me, I want my son's body very healthy. I'm not taking a no for an answer." She smiles and pulls me towards the stairs.

"A friend? Who? Ms. Barnes?"

"Honey, you don't have to worry about these little details, go clean yourself and get some rest. Don't forget to brush your teeth!" She waves from downstairs. I sigh and go to my room, wondering why would she not tell me who her friend is. My mother has been really stressed after my father left, she has been watching a lot more movies and cooks a lot more, not really talking to someone other than me and Ms. Barnes. Maybe she met an old friend of hers.

I sigh, trying not to think about it too much and turn on the heated water. After I strip off my clothes I enter the tub. I groan, loveing the feeling of steamy hot water hitting my body. I love how it just clears your mind. I relax over the sound of the water slashing into the ground.

After I'm done with the washing, and of course brushing my teeth, I wrap the towel around my waste and start picking what clothes I'm going to wear for my bedtime.

(This is actually mine I just always thought it was funny if Jack wore this so imma put dis in me fanfic bc I can)

I grin when I found the pjs that my father brought me, being the bubblely person he is, he bought me a yellow t-shirt that has a pineapple drawn in it, wearing sunglasses. And the pants are blue that has a pattern of pineapples. I miss him a lot, maybe I should visit him.

I drop the towel and start wearing the pants, it only reaches till my knees, but no ones where so I don't care, and put on my shirt. I was gonna check my phone, but suddenly I feel the same exact feeling I felt when u went close to the black smoke. I turn around.

"W-Who are you?" My eyes widen when I see a tall man, but not a normal man. One of his eyes is completely black, like the entire eyeball, and the other is red but has a black pupil. His hair is black styled to the right, like mine but a lot messier. He's wearing a ripped red fannel, that has a ton of blood on it, and dark very black ripped skinny jeans, and when I say ripped I don't mean like the style. He has huge, very dark grey wings. And the black smoke is surrounding him.

"Someone you shouldn't be close to." He grins, making my stare at his shiny sharp teeth. His voice is very deep and familiar, my eyes widen when I realise that he's the guy from my nightmares.

"Then why are you in my room?"

"Because I'm always here."

Words ~ 1142

Thoughts on the nightmares?

Thoughts on Nigel?

His mother's friend?

His father?

The non-normal guy?

Hope you bishes enjoyed,

BUE!!