II

Jack/Seán's POV

   What about... Sam? I wanted to name my first child Sam since ever...

You thought about your children's names? Why am I not surprised? I blush on what Anti said... What? Sam is a great name for a first child... Doesn't everybody choose names for their children? Not in your age they don't, you still haven't even dated anyone to think that you'd fuck a girl, I'm betting twenty pounds that a guy will fuck you.

Stop, okay? Let's not think about my sexual life, or my dating life... I'm happy being alone. Anyway, about my new sister.. How about... Catriona (in English it's Catherine and it's pronounced as (in Irish) Ka - tree - na)? That's a beautiful name!

Carman, pretty epic name.

No, we are not naming my sister after the celtic goddess of destructive magic. Catriona is much better, it means clear... Pure... She's not gonna be a demon like someone I know... I smirk when I finish that line, finally shutting Anti up. Now I can walk me ma's dog in peace... Until I hear the bushes swishing. I stare strangely at the bush, and decide to follow the sound... For some reason. I just feel like the sound is pulling me towards it. The sound is scary though, but it has to be nothing, I mean, after Anti, anything could be possible, we just have to get to know the thing we are scared of, at least that's what I did with Anti...

Someone called me? I jump when I hear the sudden voice in my head. I hush him, because of course, I am chasing a sound. How do you know this sound is not leading you to danger? You're literally in the dark woods!! He whispers.

I thought demons don't get scared but... Guess I was wrong.

I'm not scared! I just don't want to die!

You don't die, if the body you're in dies, you do to another body. You told me that's how it works. Unless, the person did what the demon told him to do, then the demon will take over the body, is that correct?

Wow, you memoriesed the things I tell you?

Of course I do, you're my best friend Anti. I love you and I will always do, of course YOU don't but I try not to think about that all the time.

Okay... Um... Just... You're too young to die okay? Just be careful...

Don't worry, I'm fine. I clear my throat. Suddenly, Nigel starts to run oh so fast, "N-Nigel! Stop! I-I can't run as fast as you can!" I scream, pulling the dog towards me. When he came close enough, I start to pet him and whisper small 'I love you's' and 'calm down please'. When he finally shuts up, I ask him, "What happened? What did you see? Are you smelling something? Was there something behind us?"

He's a dog dumbarse, he can't understand the stupid language.

"Nigel, what happened?" The big brown dog keeps on barking and barking, until he finally starts walking back and forth towards a direction, which clearly tells me to go that way. Crunch. Crunch. Crunchy . Crunch. I love the sound of leaves breaking. Crunch. Crunch. Crunchy. Crunch. Walking, I have a huge grin on my face, missing my old place that was in the middle of the woods, kinda similar to this, just more bright. This forest is so dark and gloomy, but it's probably because it's fall right now.

Ooor it's probably a place that you are dragged to to be killed... Have you thought about that?

Anti, shu- I get cut off by something... A really dark sight, black smoke just floating there. It's like it's trying to form something. For some reason I can't think straight, I can't think at all.

Jack? Seán? Seán please, RUN! SEÁN WAKE UP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SEÁN PLEASE! SEÁN!

The last thing I hear before I black out is...

Seán... My best friend... I-I love you...

Words ~ 670

Second chapter! Sorry if it was short, just thought this is a perfect place to end it.

Thoughts on Jack's new sister?

Thoughts on Jack's relationships/sexuality?

Thoughts on Anti actually loving Jack? (As a friend of course)

Thoughts on that weird black smoke?

Hope you enjoyed!!

Bue