v

I fight all my power to go to help my small Jacky carry the heavy groceries to his slutty mother, I gotta tell him about her someday... When he's not freaked out about me... These fucking bushes are just itchy and annoying.

Okay, so I guess I have to tell you what happened when I went to my angel's room.... Ugh, here we go. I guess.

So, I was staring at Jack while he was leaving the grocery store, as usual, but at that time I was actually invisible so I was floating right behind him. I got distracted by his cute, bubbly ass so much that I forgot about my Transparent Dust was slowly dissolving into nothingness as I was floating. I felt something sting on my hand, when I finally understood what was going on, I fly into the forest as fast as I can, not wanting to meet my little baby like that. 

My Transparent Dust finally ran out when I was creating the portal to get back to Hell, to get more dust of course. But as I was spreading the Portal Smoke, I felt movement too close to me, a familiar green-appled smell. Jack was near. I immediately hid into the bushes and tried to figure out where and why was there, but it was too late because he was right in front of the portal, looking very confused. I couldn't kill him. I wouldn't kill him. Instead, I black him out, it was too late to erase his memory so I just went to Hell, promising I'd get back to him.

I want him to think about me.

I want him to know how I look.

I want him to meet me.

I want him to love me.

I don't care if he doesn't remember.

Words ~ 296

this was short, im so sorry but im trying my best to update without the app and school work, expect a lot of late updates and short chapters

Thoughts on Dark's POV?

His powers?

What he thinks of Jack?

Him stalking Jack?

What does he mean by 'he doesn't remember'?

so damn sorry!!

thank you for 1k readers!!! love you guys so much!! :***

hope you guys enjoyed

Bue!!!