Chapter Seven

I'm Thalia. Daughter of Zeus.

From Grover almost marrying a Cyclopes to finding out Tyson was my brother, and seeing one of my old friends come back to life, I needed a day off.

And hopefully I would get that this year at Hogwarts.

I rode Bermuda to Kings Cross like I normally did, and I ran through the wall to get to Platform 9 3/4.

I immediately spotted a sea of red heads, and I hurried my way over.

"Maya!" The twins squealed with delight and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

"Fred! George!" I laughed, hugging them back.

"How was your summer?" Fred asked.

"It was..interesting to say the least," I laughed softly. "How was yours?"

"It was fun. You should come and stay the summer with us some time!"

"I will." Just then a pair of little arms tackled me from behind.

"Maya! I missed you so much!" Ginny and I embraced in a tight hug. She may be three years younger than me, but she's one of my best friends.

"Ginny! I missed you too! How've you been?"

"Alright. Fred and George kept pranking me, but it was fun."

I turned to the twins. "You pranked your own sister?"

"Hey we pranked everyone in the family-" George started.

"We didn't want anyone to feel left out." Fred finished.

I rolled my eyes, trying to conceal my smile. I then reached up and smacked them both upside the head.

"Ow!" They said in unison, rubbing their heads.

"That's what you get!" Ginny and I laughed.

I hugged Ginny one last time, waved to the rest of the Weasley family, and boarded the train with Fred and George.

We found an empty compartment and we set out bags inside. We decided to go look for the twins' little brother, Ron.

We came upon his compartment, which also occupied a boy with a mop of black hair and startling green eyes. He looked familiar to me, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Why hello there, Harry," Fred smiled at the black haired boy.

Fred introduced himself and George to the boy.

"Hi! I'm Maya Phillips." I shook hands with the boy.

"Hi. I'm Harry. Harry Potter."

"Potter?" Everything was starting to click. "That's why you look so familiar!" I cried. Everyone was staring at me with confused expressions.

"What are you talking about?" Harry looked the most confused out of everyone.

"You look exactly like Uncle James! Except the eyes of course you have Aunt Lily's eyes," I smiled.

"What?" Everyone said at the same time, confused expressions on their faces.

"My mom and your mom were best friends! Lily was actually my godmother!" Harry's eyes widened in shock. I don't remember much about his parents, since I was only three, but I remember my mother telling me Lily was my godmother, and Remus, whom I remember vaguely, was my godfather.

"Wait..so does that mean you're my..god-sister?"

"Yeah I guess it does," I smiled, happy that I had finally found my family in the Wizarding World.

Harry radiated happiness and he was grinning ear to ear. He surprised me with a hug, but I gladly returned it.

The twins and I left Harry and Ron to themselves while we went back to our compartment.

"How come you never told us Harry was your god-brother?" George asked once we settled down into the compartment.

"I don't know. It just never crossed my mind I guess. I mean, I haven't seen him since I was three," I shrugged.

They nodded in understanding and we spent the rest of the train ride playing Exploding Snap.

• • • • •

I sat across from George and next to Fred at the Sorting Ceremony. Pale faced first years filed into the Great Hall and waited to be sorted into their house.

I spotted Harry and Ron and gave a small wave which they returned.

The Sorting began.

First up was Abbot, Hannah who was sorted into Hufflepuff 

Then, later, was Granger, Hermione, who was sorted into Gryffindor. We cheered as the young student walked over to our table. She seemed to be having some trouble finding somewhere to sit, so I waved her over.

She sat down next to me and gave me a grateful smile. "Thanks. I'm Hermione Granger." She held out her hand which I shook.

"I'm Maya Phillips. Welcome to Gryffindor."

A few more students were sorted, and the next person Gryffindor welcomed was Neville Longbottom, who seemed to have been teased enough already, but tripping on his robes on the way to the table did not help his case.

Later, Harry was sorted into Gryffindor. I cheered along with the rest of Gryffindor.

The twins started chanting, "WE GOT POTTER! WE GOT POTTER!" I laughed as Harry's cheeks turned red as he walked over and sat by George.

Then, last but not least, Ron was sorted into Gryffindor house. The twins, Percy, and I cheered the loudest. He ran down and took a seat next to Harry.

After Dumbledore made a small speech, we dug into the delicious foods the house elves had prepared for the welcoming feast.

Like I always do, I put a portion of my food in the fireplace and whispered a prayer to the gods.

When I was seated back at the table, many of the first years were giving me weird looks. Ron finally asked the question everyone was thinking.

"Why would you waste perfectly good food?" He said with his mouth full.

"Don't talk with your mouth open, Ronald. And it's my religion." I answered.

"But-"

"No buts. Swallow your food."

Ron did what he was told and pressed no further.

We finished our dinner and headed up to the Common Room.

I bid the twins and Harry goodnight and Hermione and I made our way up to our dorms. I said goodnight to her as well, and I continued on to my dorm.

I waved to Angelina and Alicia and changed into my pjs.

I crawled into bed a fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

__________________________
Hey guys! This chapter's kinda boring but it had some information about her witch side of the family. Anyways, hope you like it! Comment and vote! Bye guys!

P. S. Thank you so much for all the reads!!!!

xoxo
Michaela