Chapter Nineteen

The days passed by, and before I knew it, it was June. Only a few more days until our third year at Hogwarts was over.

Then, it was back to Camp Half Blood. Who knew what was going to happen this summer.

Hopefully a quiet, peaceful summer.

Nah. Who am I kidding, I have Percy for a brother. And trouble always seems to find its way to him.

With a relieved sigh, I packed up my things as the bell dismissing our last class rang. I hurried out of the Potions classroom, eager to have some warm food after sitting in the cold dungeon for an hour.

George and Fred fell into step on either side of me. I eyed them suspiciously.

"What are you two up to?"

"Absolutely nothing." They said in unison.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not an idiot-"

"Really? I care to disagree." George cut me off.

"Shut up, you have no room to talk." I retorted, whacking his arm. "As I was saying, you two have that look in your eye. That look when you're up to something."

"What look? We haven't-"

"Done anything at all." They grinned innocently at me.

I pursed my lips, looking back and forth between them. "I'm going to find out what you did, and when I do, you better have already written your will."

"Hey Maya, what's up with your hair?" Ron said from down the hall.

I stared at him, confused. "My hair..?" I slowly looked down at my hair. It was green. It. Was. Green.

And not just any green.

Seaweed green.

I looked back at the twins with a murderous look in my eye. "YOU DYED MY HAIR GREEN?!" I screeched.

Their eyes widened as I advanced forward, ready to strangle the both of them.

"Uh oh." They turned and ran down the hall. Cowards.

"You better run!" I yelled down to them. I waited just a moment, and sprinted down the hall after them.

Fifteen minutes later, I walked into the Great Hall triumphantly dragging the twins by their ear and my hair back to normal.

I let go of them and sat down at the Gryffindor table, filling my plate up with food. As usual, I scraped some into the fire at one of the braziers in the hall.

"Now that we know about everything and all, why do you do that?" Ron asked, reaching for some mashed potatoes.

"It's a sacrifice to the gods. They like the smell." I shrugged and dug my fork into my food.

After a nice delicious meal, I was ready to go to bed.

And that's exactly what I did.

I said my good nights and hurried up to my dorm. 

I fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.

I woke up in the middle of the night.

I had dreams again.

A mountain blowing up.

Grover, Tyson and I in a dark cavern.

And then the one that scared me the most.

A golden casket, the casket that held the pieces of Kronos.

With my heart pounding, I got out of bed quietly and went down into the common room.

It was dark, but the full moon shining through the window provided some light.

On my way to the couch, I tripped on something.

I looked down, and there was Neville. Frozen.

"Neville?" I whispered as I took my wand out and reversed the spell.

"Hi Maya. Thanks for that." He smiled gratefully at me.

"No problem. What's going on?"

"Well..." He paused. "Harry, Ron, and Hermione snuck out to go to the room on the third floor. They're convinced Snape is trying to steal something."

"They did what?!" I exclaimed, getting to my feet. "Thanks for telling me, Neville." I smiled before running up the stairs to the boys dorm.

I burst into Fred and George's room and tried to wake them up.

"Guys wake up we've got to go!" I shook them, but they oils my budge.

I sighed frustrated. Then, I willed for water, and doused the twins in ice cold water.

They screamed like little girls.

The lights turned on, revealing two very upset twins and a very annoyed Lee. The others seemed to feel the same.

"Sorry. Go back to sleep. Fred, George, come with me. It's important." I dragged them out of bed and down to the common room. Neville was sitting on one of the couches, sleeping. Poor boy.

We stepped out of the common room and into the darkness of the halls.

"What's going on?" George said groggily.

"Harry, Ron, and Hermione have snuck out."

"So? We do it all the time." Fred said, rubbing his eyes.

"They went to the third floor corridor. The one that's off limits. They think Snape is trying to steal something. They're in a lot of danger." I explained while taking the stairs two at a time.

I ran to the third floor, the twins following close behind.

Before I could get to the door, it opened. I raised my wand.

But Hermione came out. With an unconscious Ron in her arms.

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Hermione!" I whisper-yelled. I ran over to her and helped her with Ron. "Are you okay? Where's Harry?"

"I'm fine. And Harry is still down there. Only one person could go through, and it has to be him." She looked at me sadly. She knew what I was thinking. I wanted to go down there and get him. But I guess that wasn't possible.

"Fine but we're telling Dumbledore about this. I want him out of there as soon as possible."

I couldn't lose anyone else.

________________________
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've had a little writers block. But hopefully I'm back now and I'll be updating soon. Also thank you guys so much for 1k!!! You have no idea how much that means to me! Anyways don't forget to comment and vote! Bye!

xoxo
Michaela