2

Amazingphil: hey sweetie hows it going?

Jamiez: I want to come home papa, can't we just order clothes online?

Amazingphil: what's wrong?

Jamiez: I can't spend any time with dad without fan girls crowding him and pushing me away every 5 minutes. I just want to come home

Amazingphil: okay I'll text your dad. I love you Jamie and I'm sorry

Jamiez: I love you too papa.

Phil sighed, he felt so bad that Jamie had to go through this. She's always been close to Dan but he doesn't think he's noticed.

Amazingphil: Dan you and Jamie need to come home now, we'll get her stuff online.

Danisnotonfire:why?

Amazingphil: I'll explain later

Danisnotonfire: okay

Phil locked his phone and went to check on dil.

"Hey dil? You okay hun?" Phil spoke softly when seeing him curled up on his bed crying.

Dil shook his head no. "T-they are everywhere papa! M-make them go a-away!" Phil hated seeing his son in distress.

"Okay I'll be right back." Phil stood up and rushed to the kitchen getting Dils medicine that controlled his hallucinations.

He returned to dil and gave it to him.

"Okay they will go away soon I promise, try to sleep okay Hun?"
Dil nodded, "okay papa I love you"

Phil smiled "I love you too"

---

It was 10pm and the kids were asleep, Dan and Phil were laying in bed together, Dan staring at the tv, Phil staring at Dan.

Dan looked over and smiled when seeing Phil staring, "what are you staring at?" He asked. "I'm staring at you, you are so Beautiful." Phil whispered.

He leaned in to kiss Phil and Dan happily kissed back. It was all innocent until Dan flipped them over so he was on top, his eyes dark with lust. He leaned down to capture Phils lips with his own and locked his bottom lip asking for entrance, that Phil gladly granted.

Their tongues battled for dominance, Dan slightly grinded down on Phil, earning a soft moan from him. Phil broke the kiss, tugging at dans shirt signaling that he wanted it off now.

Dan slid his shirt off then removed Phils. Phil leaned in and kissed dans neck, earning a loud moan as he tilted his head to the side giving Phil more access.

"More" Dan moaned out.

Phil removed his lips from dans neck where he left a few love bites.
Dan fumbled with the zipper of Phils pants for a moment before succeeding in pulling them down. Phil lifted himself off the bed a bit to remove his pants. Once they were removed, dans hand was pressed onto Phils clothed hard member. Phil moaned loudly, trying to take dans pants off. Dan giggled at Phil and removed his pants himself and then kissed Phil again.

Phil flipped them over so he was on top and began grinding into dans hips. "Fuck Phil." Dan moaned. Phil continued his moments, both of them a moaning mess.

He sped up his pace and started to massage dans boxer cover dick in a fast motion. Dan was gripping the bed sheets so hard his knuckles were white. "Phil I'm about to come" Dan moaned loudly causing Phil to moan as well. Phil finally removed both of their boxers, then continuing his movements from before. The feeling was so amazing to Dan, the feeling of being so close to Phil, he was about to come.

As Dan and Phil were both about to reach their high, both a moaning mess, their bedroom door opens.

Dan shrieks when he noticed that their daughter had walked in on them.

"Oh my god! My eyes! Lord please help me!" Jamie screamed running back into her room and slamming the door shut.

Phil looks down at Dan and kisses him.

"Make sure we lock the door next time"

--
Oops
In the description it says dil has schizophrenia for anyone that's confused

QOTD: fav Halsey song?

AOTD: Control