8

The next day, nothing changed.

Jamie went to school and kids started bullying her right as she stepped onto school grounds. She doesn't understand why she gets bullied for something she has no control over. If her parents are in love and they are both guys then fuck it. Let them be in love. Sending hate won't change that either, it only makes you look like a cold hearted asshole.

When she came home from school, Dan was not pleased. Phil had left to take dil to therapy so Dan decided to try and talk to Jamie.

"Hey Hun, your video is ready. You can post it now." Dan smiled at Jamie from across the room where he was cooking dinner. She looked up and gave a small smile that was very fake, and Dan could tell. He turned back to the food and let out a sigh.

He feels like he isn't a good parent. He doesn't even know how to buy pad or tampons. He sends Phil out to buy them instead.

"Daddy? Can you um, help me post it?" Jamie asked from where she was on her phone at the table. Dan nodded and went to fetch his computer from his and Phils shared room.

He walked back to the dining room table and sat next to Jamie opening his computer. "Uh dad I'm sure you didn't want me to see that so can you um. GET IT OFF THAT PAGE?!" Jamie exclaimed. Dan blushed hard,"oh my- I'm sorry you shouldn't have- it just was there from last night-"

"Dad I don't need details! Can we just upload my video so I can rinse my eyes out with bleach or at least shower?" She asked quickly, still not looking at the screen even though Dan closed the tab.

"You can go shower, I'll upload it for you" Dan spoke looking anywhere but at his daughter. She nodded her head even though he couldn't see, and left to take a shower.

Soon Phil walked in with a devilish grin. Dan looked up at Phil, groaned and hid his face in his hands.

Phil laughed, "I heard it all"

"You shouldn't be saving that shit to my computer!"

"You were on it last Howell!"

Dan looks at him for a second then stands up, walks towards Phil and stands so close that their noses were touching.

"So Phil, you're blaming this on me now? As far as I remember you are the horny one that saves my own nudes to my computer to jack off to when I don't please you then leaves it there for OUR daughter to see"

Phil gulped, "S-should've pleased me then huh howell?" Phil said using howell instead of his legal last name.

Dan bit his lip and trailed his hands down to Phils arse and squeezed it making Phil jump. "Please, call me Howell-Lester."

Phil smiled and grabbed dans face, pulling him down and kissing him passionately.

"We need to buy Jamie her own computer"

-

Sorry for slow updates!

QOTD: 5sos or 1D?
(Can't choose both😉)
AOTD: 5SOS BITCHES