16

1 week

It's been a whole week without Jamie. Dan is starting to get sick. Phil is guessing from the lack of sleep and eating.

Phil is handling This better only because someone needs to stay strong for Dan.

Phil was currently taking a shower with Dan, helping him wash his body since he was weak and thought it was pointless to do anything anymore.

Small kisses were shared and Phil sang quietly to Dan, "cause I know what will happen, if we get through this, and if the earth ends up crumbling to its knees baby we just gotta get out"

"I love you Phil"

"I love you too Dan, so much"

All of a sudden they heard 5 bangs on their front door. They look at each other in confusion, then Dan suddenly jumps out of the shower throwing on some sweatpants, forgetting his boxers and races to the door, Phil following close behind.

Dan slowly opens to the door to see 3 policemen and Jamie standing there.

"Oh my god my baby." Dan cried, he ran out and his and Jamie's bodies collided. Dan held on to her like she was going to fade away. Jamie gripped dans shirt and cried, refusing to let go. "Oh my -" Phil raced to them and joined in the hug, all of them crying and desperately holding each other.

Dan pulled away first. "J-Jamie why?" He whispered to her with tears in his eyes. But before he could reply the police man spoke first.

"Mr and Mr Howell-Lester, we need to speak privately with you." Dan and Phil walked Jamie to their shared tool for her to shower and change while they spoke to the police man.

They returned to their dining room to talk to the police. "We found your daughter in a alley on the outskirts of town." Dan tightened his grip on phils hand trying to hold back tears. "She was assaulted, sexually." Phil broke down crying. All the emotion he has been holding in was being released. "S-sexually? You mean?-"

"I apologize to inform you but yes, your daughter was raped." They held onto each other and silently sobbed. Phil looked up with pleading eyes. "Do you know who it was?"

The police man looked hesitant, "well it's against rules to release names but I'm sure your daughter would end up telling you. The boys name is Aaron Liguori."

Dan stiffened up. And Phil knew exactly why. It was pjs son. Will he ever stay away?

"T-thank you officer."  Dan spoke quietly.

"No problem sir. Please stop by the station in the morning if you would like to press charges."

"We will most definitely see you in the morning." Phil replied quickly.

With that the police officer left, leaving Dan and Phil with their thoughts, sitting in silence.

"D-dad? Papa?" They jumped, not being used to her around lately.

"Yes my love?" Dan answered back. "I'm sorry. I promise I will never leave, I shouldn't have left in the first place I'm so sorry papa and dad I shouldn't have-"

"Baby girl it's okay, you're okay, we are okay, everything is okay now. We are all here, at home." Phil soothed her.

Jamie sleepily smiled, she wore dans eclipse shirt to bed, not that Dan cared.

"I love you guys so much, and I would love to spend some time with you but I've missed my bed and sleep so I'm gonna go to bed early, I love you guys." She kissed the both on the cheek and hugged them before making her way to her bedroom.

Phil grabbed Dan pulling him into his lap and kissing him deeply,

Phil pulled away smiling at Dan with tear filled eyes, "our family is complete again

Phil pulled away smiling at Dan with tear filled eyes, "our family is complete again."

"I love you Philip Howell-Lester."

"I love you too Daniel Howell-Lester"

-
It's short I know but it'll be longer next time I promise.

QOTD: thoughts?

AOTD: at least she's home safe

Love you guys xx