5

Danisnotonfire: whatcha doin?

Jamiez: why must you talk that way?

Amazingphil: because it's cool

Jamiez: it's really not

Danisnotonfire: slayyy

Jamiez: why did you guys have to adopt me? .-.

Amazingphil: shh don't question it

Danisnotonfire: you may never know young grasshopper

Jamiez: I'm going to school now.

Amazingphil: Wait come in our room and tell us goodbye

Jamiez: id rather not, unholy things happen in there

Amazingphil: Jamie!

Danisnotonfire: HAHAHAHA she's right

Amazingphil: fine we will be in the lounge.

Jamie scrunched her nose up in disgust. She'll never be able to forget what she saw that night. She tried though, she shook her head of the thoughts and picked up her school bag and her dads camera to return it to him.

As she was walking towards the lounge she dropped her dads expensive camera that he used to film his videos.

"Merde!" Jamie shouted in French.

"Jamie Lynn Howell-Lester!"

"What?!"

"Watch your French!" Phil shouted

"How did you even know what I said?" Jamie spoke with confusion in her voice.

Phil poked his head out from the room,"don't question me child"

"Uh okay." Jamie picked up the camera making sure it was not broken then headed to the lounge to return the camera.

"Here daddy" she said handing the camera to Dan. He looked up at his daughter and smiled. "When is your video going to be up?" He asked. She pondered for a moment, "I'm not sure I need help editing because I don't know how to yet"

"I will edit for you while you're at school okay?" Dan told her. Se smiled and hugged him, kissing his cheek before making her way to school.

She was nervous you could say, she was scared that everyone would try to be her friend because her dads were famous.

Well let's just say she was wrong.

--

Sorry for late updates again.

Dedicated to popsiclifford

QOTD: what's your fav animal?

AOTD: LLAMA