4

"Daddy! Papa! Come quick!" Dan heard Jamie yell from her bedroom, his fatherly instinct kicking in, he sat his laptop down and ran to his daughter to find that Phil was already there holding dil in his arms. Dan rolled his eyes at his lack of exercise because he should have been there sooner.

"What happened?" He asked in confusion. Jamie looked up in a shaky voice, "we were talking then all of a sudden he started saying 'they're coming!' And he was throwing stuff. I don't know what happened."

Dan nodded his head and raced downstairs to get Dils medication.

He hopes soon, that dil gets better

---

Jamiez: dad can I use your camera?

Danisnotonfire: use your papas

Amazingphil: nope, she's using yours.

Danisnotonfire: okay fine, come to the lounge and grab it

Jamiez: you're so lazy dad

Danisnotonfire: I know:)

Jamie jumped up off her bed and walked downstairs into the lounge to find his dad editing his recent video 'Internet Support Group 7'.

"It's on the sofa" Dan spoke loudly, scaring Jamie a bit. 'Okay' she mumbled, grabbed the camera and raced back to her room and shut the door, locking it.

"Okay what should I do my first video about?" Jamie mumbled to herself.

She finally got an idea and turned the camera on,

"Hello guys! My name is Jamie and you may know my parents, Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil!"

"I heard my name!" Phil opened her door. "Papa! I locked my door how did you open it?!" Jamie exclaimed. Phil just shook it off, "I've learned how to unlock doors from the outside when I was dating your dad"

"Oh"

"Hi guys! Enjoy my daughters YouTube since that is what I suppose she's doing!"

Jamie looked at Phil in horror,
"I'm so editing that out."

•••

Dear self,
Am I fit to be a father? Maybe she's better off with a different one. I can't even go out and spend time with her without being bombarded . Maybe i should quit YouTube. Or quit having a family. Or quit everything. I don't know. I hope I figure it out soon.

Sincerely,
Myself.

---
This is a filler ! Sorry for not updating as much I'm really busy with school and life.

QOTD: how are you today?

AOTD: stressed, depressed, scared. Idk anymore

:)💜