10

Its been 2 1/2 hours since schools been out. Jamie is still sitting at the park with dil waiting for her ride that was supposed to be here an hour and a half ago.

Back home, Dan and Phil were rushing inside the door, to their daughters room to set it all up. "Dan I can't believe you made us stop to look at hamsters!" Phil exclaimed to Dan while trying to set up the tripod as fast as he could. Dan turned to look at him and shout back that 'they were too cute to pass by' but instead he tripped over the tripod knocking it over onto Phil, making him fall to floor. Dan gasped, "Phil! Baby! Are you okay? I didn't mean to!"

Phil looked up at him and rolled his eyes, "it's fine love, just get to setting up here Mac book, without breaking it please. I don't want to go back and get another one." Dan nodded and raced to the lounge, leaving Phil with the rest, to set up Jamie's laptop so she doesn't see things that she doesn't need to see their privates again.

After another hour, they finally got it all set up and it was currently 6:30pm. "Now we can relax." Dan sighed and laid on the couch next to Phil. After a moment Phil realized that their home is too quiet. "Dan, did you pick the kids up from the park?" Dans eyes go wide with horror that he left his kids. "Oh shit! I'll be back in about 30 minutes love you!" Dan yelled then he was out the door. Phil shook his head because he loves Dan, but sometimes he can be a dumbass.

"I hate your dumb tattoo, I wish you'd fly to the moon where there are no girls to use and screw over." Dan singed along loudly while walking to the park. When he got there he quickly turned off his music because that song was his secret obsession.

"Really dad? You forgot about both of us?! Your own kids? Because of you these kids from school came over and poured sour milk all over me and rubbed Dils face in the dirt. Nice one dad." Jamie blew up before walking towards their home covered in sour milk. Dil sat on the bench with his head down, covered in mud. It took a lot for Dan not to cry, he absolutely hates when dil is sad. But most of all, he hates when he is a bad parent.

He scooped dil up on his arms when he heard kids laughing behind him. He turned around to see 3 boys and 1 girl laughing and pointing at where they were standing. He shook his head in shame and carried dil to the flat, Jamie right in front of him.

-
"-and now I'm covered in nasty milk!" Dan walked in and heard Jamie ranting to Phil about what happened. "Daddy? Can I take a bath?" Dil looked up and asked Dan. He nodded and carried him to the bathroom and started a bubble bath for his son.

In Dan and Phils room, Jamie was currently listening to her favorite band, All Time low. "I GOT YOUT PICTURE IM COMING WITH YOU DEAR MARIA COUNT ME IN THERES A STORY AT THE BOTTOM AND IM THE PEN." Jamie belts out the lyrics, playing the air guitar knocking all of her papas bath bombs into the shower.

"Shoot! Uh uh- DAD!" Jamie yelled with panic. Dan runs into the bathroom, worried That something horrible happened. "What's wrong love?" He asks quickly from the bathroom door so he wasn't invading her personal privacy. She poked her head out of the shower curtain, "I dropped papas bath bombs! All of them!" She whispered yelled but somehow Phil heard.

"What?!" He yelled from their bed. Dan looks and Jamie and Jamie looks at Dan, not knowing what to do. "Sorry papa!" Jamie yelled so Phil can hear. Dan looked back at Phil and whispered, "we will go to lush tomorrow and buy you some more." And with that Dan shut the door letting Jamie finish her shower.

That night as they settled down. The Howell-Lester family were all cuddled together on the couch watching the lion king. Halfway through the movie, Dan,dil, and Jamie fell asleep on each other , Dan laying in Phils lap.

Phil looked at his family and smiled. Yep. They had lots of problems. Ones in the past and ones in the present but he knew they could make it. Because they are a happily married couple wit 2 beautiful children. Nothing could ruin it. That's until Phil saw dans phone light up, and his face fell.
He picked the phone up since Dan was sleeping and saw something that made him go weak,nervous and scared for his family.

Kickthepj: miss me Danny?😉

-
IM SO SORRRRYYY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE I PROMISE IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!

QOTD: thoughts on pj coming back?

AOTD: bitch better gtfo