15

It's been 2 days.

2 days since Dan and Phil found the letter and 2 days since they have heard from Jamie. Right after the letter was found Dan called 999 and the police started searching along with the families of Dan and Phil and their friends.

"Phil, what if we never find her? I can't lose my baby girl." Dan sobbed into phils chest on the side of the freeway. His eyes red and puffy, throat sore from screaming and crying, he feels like death. Like nothing could hurt worse than losing your own child.

"Dan don't think that way. I'm sure she's okay. She is a Howell-Lester after all. She's strong. She'll pull through." Phil tried soothing Dan, even if Phil wasn't entirely sure that he's correct, but he sure hopes he is. "W-what about d-dil? He's gonna know somethings up when we never pick her up from her "friends house"!" Dan started hyperventilating, but Phil let him. There was nothing he could do to smooth Dan.

People have been giving Phil weird stares because he hasn't cried as much. He couldn't. This was the absolute worse pain he has ever felt and instead of crying, he just sits and feels his heart shatter into a million pieces.

But one thing is on both their minds. Why did she leave that letter? The bullies at school stopped(they moved schools), she kept posting videos on her YouTube page every week, she was so happy. So why did she do this?

Phil was going to find out, he needed to know why his precious daughter was so miserable. But for now they will continue looking and searching for Jamie.

-

It was 10pm when they arrived back home to their apartment. It was too quiet for their liking. The bright colors almost seemed disrespectful. How could they be so bright at a time like this? Dil was staying at Louise' house at the moment, they couldn't stand having dil worried, especially at the state he's already in.

Dan went to bed shortly after arriving home, exhausted from the lack of sleep and all the tears he's cried in the span of 2 days.

Like Phil thought, he was determined to see why his daughter did what she did. Phil walked into Jamie's room, almost feeling like he was intruding her private space. He looked around, not seeing anything that could've led her to wanting to Commit suicide. But he kept looking.

He saw her laptop stuffed under her pillow, but sticking out enough so he could see it. At first he hesitated, but he needed to find his daughter. Her password was too easy, 'duntrash'. The first thing that he saw was her newest YouTube video, the day before she left. He scrolled down reading the comments. And he didn't like what he saw. At all.

 At all

Jamie has been receiving hate

Phil obviously knew she was going to get hate; every YouTuber does. But this? It made him sick. She's just a young girl that always wore a smile. She was happy and cheerful all the time. He wished she told him or Dan. We could've helped her. Phil deals with hate a lot more than Dan was, for reasons that are unknown to Dan, but known to phil.

He decided to delete her YouTube account. He couldn't stand seeing the sick comments people were leaving to a young girl.

-
AGAIN I AM SORRY FOR BEING A SHITTY WRITER THAT CANT UPDATE ALL THE TIME.

AND IM ALSO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER AND THINGS WILL HAPPEN.

QOTD: llamas or llamas?

AOTD: llamas😎

Love youuuu xx