14

UPON REQUEST-
WARNINGS!
SMUT AND TRIGGERING
(If you are thinking about suicide or harming yourself please message me instead. I've been there and I promise to try and help ❤️ kik: carlyswallace01 • iMessage: carlyhemmings5sos@gmail.com)
-

I look in the mirror one last time. Dan has been gone for three weeks somewhere I'm not sure but he texted me saying he was coming home and now he returns, our kids aren't home.

I'm nervous. Too nervous. I go down below, and breath, then I open the door.

"Philly", he smiles and walks over kissing me slowly, "I missed you"

"Me too", I whisper and kiss him again, "Come in "

"Of course", he comes in and closes the door, then I move a lock of hair from his forehead, and he kisses me.

Immediately I put his hands behind his back and grab it. Meanwhile I hear that his go down.

"Phil, I'm so sorry. I'm lost without you", he whispers and kisses me once again.

I would say that for me it's s the same but I can't speak, I just want to kiss him and feel him mine.

I detach myself and look into his eyes for a second, then I slowly open my mouth and immediately feel his tongue back inside.

"Wait Dan-"

"Yes?"

"Not here", I chuckle.

"Yes, of course. Where then?", he asks, and I rest for a few seconds to look at his lips. They are already so red.

"Upstairs?"

"Okay", he smiles and kisses me, "I love you"

"I love you too, and I've missed you so much", he smiles and he comes up and bites my lip slightly. I love when he does it.

Then I put my hand near his and take it upstairs in the guest bedroom.

Okay I admit that we shouldn't, but ours is a mess.

"Phil, the guest bedroom, seriously?", he chuckles, and in the meantime I push him onto the bed.

"Mh, yes", I smile.

"As you like"

I kiss him on the lips one last time before I get to the cheek, and then down his neck. His breathing is already becoming heavy.

I love when he shudders because of kisses, and I love even more the fact that the neck is his weak point.

"Ah Phil-"

I muttered something and take off his shirt. And I start to fall down and to leave kisses there too.

I feel that he puts his hands on my butt and I smile, as I continue to suck the skin.

"Phil wait"

"Yes?", I go back and look at him in the eye, he is smiling.

"I love you"

"I love you too", I kiss him.

"You can continue"

I smile and in the meantime he takes off my pants, then he puts his hands on the buttons of my shirt.

"I love your shirts"

I smile, "I put it just for you"

"Hmm"

He takes off it and starts kissing my neck. God if I love when he does it.

I put my hands on his pants, and start unbuttoning them. He comes off and help me, then he continues.