13

(Pic of me seeing my niece be born and the dad of the baby crying)

Dedicated to my love, PetitCorpsGrandCoeur

It has been two days since Dan walked out on phil and their family. Jamie went back to school because Phil didn't want this to affect her schooling. Dil has still been upset about Dan leaving but is slowly getting better. Phil is still down. Dan has not tried to contact anyone since he left that night. Jamie still thinking it's your fault but has not dwelled on it too much. Still hasn't been any social media and the fans are starting to get concerned but at the moment that was the last thing on his mind.

Phil dragged himself out of bed into the lounge where he felt lonely since Dil was at therapy and Jamie was at school. Hey know that it didn't do anything but he pulled out his phone and tried calling Dan.

"hi Dan it's me again I really worried about you and so are the kids we just want you to come home and Jamie feels terrible for bringing up the past and I don't know what's going to happen and it is so lonely at night without you dil still keeps asking for his daddy and I don't know what to tell him anymore. You need to come home please I miss you so much and I love you don't ever think I don't please come home soon. Bye"

Phil hung up his phone and tossed it to the other side of the couch. He groaned running his hands through his hair; completely exhausted.

He decided it's best to take a shower since he hasn't taken one since Dan left. Phil pulled himself off couch into the bathroom where he stripped his clothes off in took a nice long needed shower.

-
Dan it arrived at his destination regretting leaving his family. He's never been away from his family since Jamie was adopted and honestly it's killing him.

He was lying on his bed thinking about life when his phone started to ring. He saw that it was Phil but he couldn't bring himself to answer it. He knows he should have but of course, he didn't. He let it ring until it stopped. A few moments later his phone ding letting him know he had a voicemail. He picked up his phone and listen to the message.

"hi Dan it's me again I really worried about you and so are the kids we just want you to come home and Jamie feels terrible for bringing up the past and I don't know what's going to happen and it is so lonely at night without you dil still keeps asking for his daddy and I don't know what to tell him anymore. You need to come home please I miss you so much and I love you don't ever think I don't please come home soon. Bye"

By the end of the message Dan was crying. "What the fuck did I do?!" He screams at himself; pulling his hair. He cries for what seems like hours, just wanting Phil back in his arms cuddling with his family just like the night he left.

He wishes he could turn back time and never leave.

After a few moments of collecting his thoughts, he decided he was going home, back to his family.

Being away was killing him, and he couldn't stay away. So he packed up his belongings, paid for his hotel and caught a taxi, on his way back to his family.

-
Guys IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I FEEL SO BAD

I have writers block so if any of you have any ideas they are appreciated xx

Again sorry for the wait, slots happened:)

QOTD: anything new in life?

AOTD: just a new baby niece :)