12

The next day was hard for the howell-Lester family. Dil woke up asking for his dad who wasn't there to get him up for the day. Jamie skipped school, her not coming out of her room no matter what Phil tells her. The whole family is hurting but of course phils hurting the most.

The love of his life just got up and walked out the door not telling him where he was going or what he was planning on doing. Phil was scared that their marriage was over that they would have to go through child support their videos woulf stop and their life would pretty much be over. Because without Dan Howell there is no Phil Lester. It without Phil Lester there is no Dan Howell.

(I'm keeping this chapter short because next chapter is been the drama happens)

Phil is laying in there almost lifeless like . He's wearing dans shirt and his pants he has had no effort to get out of bed he just wants to lay there and cry and I'm a way die . He feels like there's nothing he could do anymore.

As for Dan, he wasn't doing much better. He was sitting on the bed in the hotel thinking about what he's just done. He just left his family, his daughter begging for him to stay and he still walk out of the door. Part of him just wants to go back home and fix everything and make it better because he knows that he overreacted.

But another part of him thanks it's better just to stay away for a week. Dad knows that PJ has been trying to contact him again. He will never reply to any of those messages because he is in love with Phil and he has a family that he's happy with.

Life is finally going good after God knows how long. He married the love of his life, he created a beautiful family with him. And he wasn't about to let PJ ruin everything that he has done over the years. Dan did not walk away from his family, he did not walk away from his marriage. He's just taking a break.

He will be back and until then he's not going to call Phil is not going to call his daughter or his son, he's just gonna let them do what they need to do it Dan is going to do Dan.

But even if they're separated at the moment they both know that the howell-Lester family stay together through thick and thin.

-
QOTD: whose side are you on at the moment?

AOTD: idfk anymore