7

Happy Birthday!🗿

**slight trigger warning possibly and major pheels**

"Hi uncle Mikey. I miss you. Daddy,papa, uncle Calum, and the rest miss you too. I wish you didn't leave so soon. I love you. Remember that time when dad wouldn't give me a cookie and I was literally crying and screaming then you gave me one and had me promise not to tell? Yeah that was my favorite memory of you."

"I really miss coming home on Fridays and walking into my home to see your bright colorful hair in my living room. You were always my favorite, don't tell uncle Ashton that though."

"Kids are being mean to me at school for my dads being gay. It's not my fault that they fell in love, I'm happy with my dad and papa. I wouldn't want it any other way."

"I made papa sad I think. I was upset and said something that I shouldn't have. He's been in his room all day and daddy keeps saying he's okay. I love my papa, I love him so much."

"Uncle Michael I wish you never got in that car. I wish you weren't so reckless to get in a car with a drunk man driving. I had papa and dad promise not to drink anymore because I would lose myself if I lost them aswell."

"Not seeing their tweets when I wasn't home. Not waiting for their new videos whenever I was missing them. Waking up and knowing that Dan Howell-Lester or Phil Howell-Lester is no longer in my life. I wouldn't be able to go on. I would literally crumble into nothing."

"I have to leave now uncle, I love you and I'll see you soon" Jamie stood up from Michaels grave, wiped her tears and walked home.
She was supposed to go to her Tyler's house but she needed to talk to her uncle about life.

She didn't want to go to school anymore. But she knew she had to tomorrow.

She decided to head home since it was getting dark and she hated the dark. - when she got home she walked up the stairs into the lounge to see her dad finishing the editing on her video. "Hi dad, I love you and thanks" she spoke with a smile.

Dans head shot up and he smiled at his daughter, "I love you too and you can thank papa, I got my editing tips from him."

Her smile fell. "Um dad? Where's papa?" She asked in concern.

He looked at her and offered a small smile, "he's in our room, editing his video I believe."

Jamie nodded and started walking towards her parents bedroom. She had no idea what to say to Phil. She knew she upset him. She knew she shouldn't have said what she said.

she knocked on the door and she heard Phil speak in a raspy voice, "come in". She walked in and instantly felt horrible. He was curled up in bed, puffy red eyes and tried tears on his face. She slowly walked over and layer down hugging her papa,crying.

"I'm so sorry papa. I wouldn't want to trade you or dad for anything or anyone. I was just upset,I didn't mean it. I love you so much papa please." She cried out hugging him.

Phil let a tear slip and she smiled hugging her back. "I love you Jamie, I promise things will get better."

As they were hugging they heard the bedroom door open, Phil looks up and smiled when seeing Dan and dil standing at the door.

Phil laughed but smiled, "come on, come in our hug." Dan and dil smiled and wrapped their arms around their family.

Yeah, their family is different. Jamie is suffering bullying for the first time, dil is schizophrenic, Phil still had trust issues and Dan is still depressed from what happened many years before.

But they are they Howell-Lester family. They'll get through it.

-
Dedicated to lemon-ade for the comments :)

This book is barely gonna have 5SOS so do bare with me for now.

QOTD: favorite p!atd song?

AOTD: death of a bachelor