Amends

Draco was popped back into another dark memory — it was when the Dementors entered the Hogwarts train and Potter's memories and happiness was sucked out his pee-wee head. Outside went a dark, tedious grey and a huge storm appeared, the windows had minute icicles forming all around them and the train was filled with grey fog. Draco searched for his young self and found himself hiding with Crabbie and Goyle. Cowards. Draco paced into the Gryfindor cart where Hermione looked around anxiously. She stood up and began pacing towards Draco, he moved out the way and watched her go to Nevil.

Once more, the memory faded and he was where they had fought in the courtyard. He leaned against the ancient bridge and watched himself walk up to her smugly.

"Hey, Granger. How's your blood feeling today? Muddy?" He snickered, you are so lame he thought to himself.
"Leave me alone, Malfoy."
"Fine, tell Weaslebee and Potter that they are gonna lose today's Quidditch match."
"I'm not an owl!" She shouted back at him and stormed off. He pulled out his wand, ready to fight but she was already gone.

Draco then appeared at that same day's Quidditch match. He was perched on his broomstick but completely invisible as it was just a memory. He flew next to himself and watched as he cheated and knocked Potter to the ground, many meters below. The Slytherin team roared and so did the crowd, he flew over to the Gryfindor team where Hermione was already racing for Harry. Maybe she did have feelings for Potter.

The memory bounced to where he watched Hermione in class as she stared out the window towards the lake. He had his sling on from being knocked off his broom in Quidditch. Hermione was in deep thought, he knew this because a crinkle always appeared on her forehead and her chocolate brown eyes would stare off at something in the distance, she chewed on her lower lip anxiously. That was the day she heard he was dating Pansy Parkinson.
His mother and father approved of Pansy - she was a petite girl with dark brunette hair and nearly black eyes, just like Snape's. She was Draco's best friend and she was a pure-blood (let's not mention Draco's hormones were kicking in)

"I'd rather be outta here, than sitting and wasting my time on charms classes." He whispered to Crabbie who snickered.
Granger seemed glum, Draco strolled up to her and turned to his young self.
"Why didn't you ask her out sooner, bloody twat."

Whoosh. He appeared in his favorite class, Potions Class. Ah there he was, Professor Snape. Draco stood next to Snape, to think if I hadn't of done what I did, I would be teaching potions by now.

Malfoy watched himself as he blew an enchanted paper-bird up into the ceiling and it landed on the side Granger's wooden desk.
Meet me at that oak tree in the courtyard later. M

Hermione looked rather stunned and her eyes darted from himself to Potter to Weasley. Granger turned her head and tucked her frizzy hair behind her ear and gave a half-smile and carried on writing. Her hand writing at great speeds and her teeth chewing on her lower lip, such a habit.

"There you are Granger!" Draco smiled and leaned back in the tree. Now this was rather special, the day they finally started getting along.
"Why did you ask me to come here, Malfoy?" She glared at him, he was so tall and his white blonde hair shone in the sunlight and the leaves crunched underneath her feet as she sauntered towards him.
"Wanted to make immense with you if that's okay?"
"What's the catch?" she sat down and gazed up at him, he smiled gloriously and jumped out the oak tree, landing with a crunch of the autumn leaves beneath his feet and walked towards her. Her hair was tied up in a neat pony-tail and she wore a blue knitted jersey, with skinny jeans and sneakers. She looked great, she always did.
"Well, you know this Yule Ball thing... I need a date and a good looking one. So yeah, you wanna go with me?" he blushed, putting his hand through his neatly gelled hair.
"You are asking me, a Gryffindor, to go with you, a Slytherin, to the Yule Ball? What potion did you drink Malfoy?" she laughed at him and gave an attractive smile. Her fingers nervously intertwined with one another, another habit she had.
"Screw all that, a few Slytherins are going with Hufflepuff's and Ravenclaw's, so why not take a hot Gryfindor?" he charmed her and Draco watched himself grab the girl's heart.
"Fine, get me here at 7."