Curses and Torture

The memory shifted to Draco entering hall for breakfast. His body was drained and his mind had jumbled thoughts all over. His parents had owled him, asking if he had killed Granger yet. What kind of parents ask such a thing. He wouldn't do that until the very last minute, even if it meant he would die. As he followed himself into the Great Hall, Hermione sat there watching him as he entered. He stopped and their eyes met, hers were filled with pain and heartbreak, she looked around burrowed her head in her arms as her tears spewed at her bloodshot eyes. Hermione had obviously stayed up all night trying to contemplate what had happened. And clearly, in her mind, it involved Potter insisting it was Draco.

By then, everyone knew about Dumbledore's death, they gathered around his lifeless body. Students were crying, teachers were in held in silence - having to set an example for the students, being their strength. Potter ran up to him and began weeping on his body, Ron encircled his arms around Hermione as she cried into his chest. I am apart of this. The witches and wizards each took their wands, shot light into the sky - destroying Voldemort's signature sign that Bellatrix had cast.

The scene morphed through the liquids and mist to when the Death Eaters entered Hogwarts, once again, to find Harry Potter. As Draco searched the Dungeons and the bottom floors, he came across Hermione. Who stood in awe at his doings. Draco watched himself hide behind a pillar and pulling Hermione aside.

"You need to leave. Get out of here! If they find you, they will take you back to the Manor!" he hissed at her, she shook her head in disbelief.
"So this is where you have been disappearing to? To your Death Eater friends and family?" Hermione grabbed his arm and lifted his black sleeve exposing the Dark Mark, her tear dropped onto and he held her against him.
"If you get caught, head to the Room of Requirement. Hide in there among the junk until it's safe to leave." He instructed slowly, his warm hand cupped over her mouth and whispered in her ear, two Death Eaters marched passed. Draco gave one last kiss on the cheek, peeped around the corner and trailed off back to the Malfoy Manor. Hermione stood there and watched as her love of her life, left.

The memory morphed slowly to darkness, dragging Draco and his emotions through it. The Malfoy Manor began to appear, he was inside the dining room with his fellow Death Eaters, parents and Bellatrix. Voldemort was seeking out Dumbledore's Elder Wand. As Draco stood watching himself and everyone, the doors burst open and his stomach knotted.

A bunch of Death Eaters entered with a familiar trio, one bringing tears to his eyes. He closed them in hopes it wasn't real, but it was. I should of ran away with her. The one man threw Hermione to the floor, she looked rather beat up and bruised already. When he threw her down, he flinched, instantly wanting to punch the bastard in the face. As Draco watched the memory, he watched his parents gaze upon him, waiting for him to react but he didn't.

Bellatrix walked smugly over to Hermione, ushered Harry and Ron to be taken to the dungeons in the Manor.

"We are going to have a talk, girl to girl!" the madwoman shouted in Hermione's face, she closed her eyes, knowing she was about to be tortured. Ron screamed for her but she shook her head and met Draco's intense stare. Draco turned to his parents, begging for them to stop it. They acted as if he did not exist. When he turned back around, Bellatrix was holding a knife to her milky throat which had the odd red cut.

"Draco! Honey, come over here. Oh, Lucius, do bring your bloody son!" she shrieked with joy. Draco's father took a firm grasp of his neck and walked him to where Hermione was being held hostage.

"Draco, is this Hermione Granger?" Bellatrix asked with excitement and psychotic eyes. Draco didn't say a word, he felt the desperation in Hermione's eyes. The eyes had seen filled with joy and sadness many times, as well as hurt and excitement.

"Draco, you know this is her. You've already caused enough damage and failure in this family, after you wouldn't kill Dumbledore!" Lucius hissed violently in his ear. A flinch ran through Hermione at the fact that she now knew that Draco had not murdered Dumbledore.
"It is fine Lucius, my dear! We might just need to show a bit more...torture." she spat and yanked Hermione by her hair, so that she fell onto the scuffed floors.
"Now, I know you and your little friends were out and about searching for Horcruxes. And funny enough, my sword, you know the Sword of Gryffindor disappeared from my vault! And oh look! There it is! Which means you stole it!" Bellatrix sat on Hermione, hissing every word in her ear.
"Please, I didn't take it. It wasn't me..." Hermione began pleading and weeping for her life.
"Liar!" Bellatrix began engraving Mudblood onto Hermione's milky skin which came out looking like something from a horror movie. The blood trickled down her arm, contrasting against her skin.

"Draco!" she screamed and her body shrieked with pain. As Draco watched the memory, he clenched his chest and water droplets were flowing freely down his pale cheeks. He turned and looked at himself who was crying at the sight of his love being tortured. Bellatrix began casting several Crucio curses on Hermione, it got to the point that she had become too weak to even scream or move. Draco thought that Bellatrix had murdered her in a span of ten minutes.

That was when Dobby, their house elf, was perched on top of the chandelier. The tiny elf unscrewed the last bolt, which then fell to the ground. The chandelier nearly landed on Hermione but Draco had picked her up and moved her, while the chandelier smashed to smithereens, scattering tiny spectacles of glass all over. Death Eaters began casting curses at the trio, while the trio stunned back. Hermione gave Draco a thankful glance and got up and ran to Dobbie who apparated them away from the Malfoy Manor. Shortly following their apparition was a knife that Bellatrix threw.