Escape

The memory converged into the Battle of Hogwarts. Draco apparated into the hurried corridors where Hermione came running up the stairs, she met his gaze and he carried on running. Only now, did Draco know about the way she ran for her life after escaping the Malfoy Manor. He had been told by Potter and Weaslebee during court.

Draco helped the Death Eaters kill any student in their way. However, Draco would rather stun them than actually kill one. Hermione ran around the corner, being held back by Potter so she couldn't run to Draco. She hit his arm away and sprinted to find Draco battling Professor Snape. She ran to his side and stunned Snape who looked rather shocked. Draco turned his head to Granger and kissed her passionately, it was if they had been frozen in time and stood there for eternity.
Snape lay in a clump against stone rubble and Draco turned to Hermione and told her how sorry he was. He then jumped behind a desk and stunned Hermione who dodged it and stunned him back.
"How could you? Leave. Now. Before I find the strength to kill you." she spat as he watched her anger bubble inside. Her face was covered with scratches and scars, she had lost a significant amount of weight and her hair hadn't been cared for in a while. Long gone was the young, innocent Hermione Granger but now was a fierce fighter in the war.

The scene morphed to the Room of Requirement. Draco and his fellow Death Eater students were searching for the diadem horcrux. This was one of the last one's and Nagini and Harry were left. They held their wands out precariously, not knowing who or what they may encounter in the Room of Requirement.
"Expelliarmus!" Hermione came from around the corner, disarming Draco and his fellow friends. So witty, she was.

Blaise's wand began casting out random fire, setting books and other pieces of furniture alight. Hermione ran, searching for the diadem - until Weaslebee came running around from the corner, screaming about a firey snake chasing him. Which happened to actually be chasing Ron.
Draco began climbing several chairs and tables that were stacked precariously on top of one another. The fire grew larger and the one Slytherin was engulfed by the orange flames. He began crying and climbing higher and higher, his foot slipped and he nearly fell off the side of the mountain of junk, but he managed to balance himself once more.
"Draco! Take my hand!" Granger could actually fly a broomstick! She grabbed him and he swung around onto the broom, securing his hands around her waist. They flames chased them closely, a large flame arose in front of them.
"Aguamenti!" she cast, the water emulsifying the flame.
They flew out of the Room of Requirement and rolled across the rubble-hallway. Hermione landing on-top of Draco, she glared at him and left his side.

Little did the "Three Musketeers" know, was that Draco and Blaise followed them and tracked them down. This was about a week after the war where the scene morphed to Hermione sleeping peacefully in her tent.
"Common Draco, don't be a prat!" he hissed into his ear. I couldn't.
Draco couldn't do it, the flood sprung in his stormy eyes. Hermione opened hers, groggy and confused.
"Draco?" she gasped as the wand was pointed at her. He couldn't assassinate her. The memory faded back to the mist and black liquid appeared.