The Malfoy Manor

The memory swirled and whisked around into darkness and seemed to get darker and darker, the shapes were fuzzy and after a few hesitant moments, the memory came to a place where only terror occurred and it had become more attuned.
They formed the memory of Draco being inside his home, The Malfoy Manor. The manor was absolutely massive, stretching over miles of land. The manor was built in the hills of the English countryside. The hills cascaded around the manor and the grass was gloomy green. Tall trees guarded the mansion and hid it away from the sun. Grey clouds seemed to always loom over the mansion, despite any season.

So many people were staying at the manor at the time, many Death Eaters. Draco was happy that he didn't have to stay with the eerie Death Eaters and was rather comfortable at Hogwarts, even if it was in a Dungeon. And this is what my life will resume back to.

Along the vast, carved wooden table sat twenty-four Death Eaters. They sat proudly dressed in their robes, each person holding their wand. Draco sat next to his mother, Nacrissa and his father, Lucius. At the head of the table sat the worst person Draco had ever known — Voldemort. His grey skin, bald head and two slits for nostrils gave him chills. He held his mother's hand and she gave him a reassuring smile.

On the table, slid the python, Voldemort's snake - Nagini. Floating above the Death Eaters, was his old professor, Charity Burbage. Her back bent in a bone-chilling way, her mouth stretched open, blood-shot eyes and her clothes were torn with bloody patches.

As Draco watched his memory and himself, he could see how uneasy he was. Voldemort walked over to Draco's father and asked for his wand. This was to humiliate him as he had failed to succeed in the Battle of the Department of Ministries.

Voldemort began conversation on blood status. The thing that Draco was raised to care about most.
"I'm talking about your niece, Bellatrix. And yours, Lucius and Narcissa. She just married the werewolf, Remus Lupin. You must be so proud." Voldemort glided across the room, slowly stopping behind all the escapists from Azkaban.
"She is no niece of ours, my Lord. We — Narcissa and I — have never set eyes on our sister since she married the Mudblood. This brat has nothing to do with either of us, nor any beast she marries." Bellatrix began, her teeth were rotted and when she smiled it wasn't the most beautiful thing to look at. Mudblood. Draco flinched and thought of Hermione.

"What say you, Draco? Will you babysit the cubs? Many of our oldest family trees become a little diseased over time. You must prune yours, must you not, to keep it healthy? Cut away those parts that threaten the health of the rest." Voldemort stopped behind Draco Malfoy; he felt his icy-cold breath on his neck. Draco nodded and intertwined his fingers, his knuckles went white. Even as Draco watched himself, he felt that moment all over his body again and flinched. Each tendon and muscle tensed in his body and his head felt rather heavy.

Voldemort paced back to his head-seat and leaned on the table and looked up at the Professor who floated across the table, "Not content with corrupting and polluting the minds of Wizarding children, last week Professor Burbage wrote an impassioned defense of Mudbloods in the Daily Prophet. Wizards, she says, must accept these thieves of their knowledge and magic. The dwindling of the purebloods is, says Professor Burbage, a most desirable circumstance...She would have us all mate with Muggles...or, no doubt, werewolves...Avada Kedavra! Dinner, Nagini."

Silence loomed over, the body fell to the floor and the snake began with it's dinner.

Draco couldn't watch the memory, he was surprised that he actually watched it in the moment. He shook his head as the memory continued.

"Now, Draco. You being in Hogwarts, is actually to our advantage. And now that you are finally sixteen, you can become one of us! Lead the family tradition!" Voldemort put his snake-cold hands on his shoulders and nodded enthusiastically towards his parents and his Aunt Bellatrix - who he hated with a passion. Draco gave a tiny nod and Voldemort grabbed his inner arms and implanted the Death Eater sign. A dark skull with a snake who must be Nagini, swirled around his arm. Draco touched it on his arm and carried on watching the memory.

"Now, I am assigning you, Draco Malfoy, a rather large task! To make up for your parents' failure. You have fixed the Vanishing Cabinet, correct?" Draco nodded and looked at Bellatrix, who was leaning on the table, her rotten teeth exposed, with tongue licking them, "Excellent! We are one-step ahead! Now on the 30th of June, you shall invade Hogwarts through the Vanishing Cabinet and execute Dumbledore." Voldemort nodded towards Bellatrix and other Death Eaters. Draco sat, unable to breathe, unable to speak and unable to move any inch of his body. He would kill Albus Dumbledore. And then they would attack Hogwarts and Hermione...

This is just a memory. It has happened and you cannot change it Draco.