I know you from somewhere

Draco's memory morphed to where he had found the note. He leaned casually against the wall and watched himself check his pockets of his robe. Malfoy slowly pulled out the piece of paper and read it once. He then sat down next to the fireplace and read it again and again and again. Burrowing his head in his hands, he tried to think of who the note was from however, he had no clue. She actually wiped my memory clean, well done Granger!

The whole ministry had fallen and Voldemort was in charge. This was to Draco's advantage, as now, he wouldn't be wanted or sent to Azkaban for attempt of murder. As he walked through London, he entered a hotel. He was not sure at the time, why he did, but something told him to. Almost like fate had said so. As he stood at the top of the grand staircase, a picture-perfect brunette girl had turned around and met his metallic eyes. She was in a blue gown, covered in diamonds, crimson lips and her curls bounced of her shoulders. Draco watched himself as he curiously looked at the girl.

"I know her from somewhere..." he whispered to himself. Darn right you do.

When they made eye contact, she did not let her eyes fall, her body stiffened. Draco closed his eyes and the girl appeared in his head, in Hogwarts robes, laughing cheerily at him and sitting with him at lunch. He just couldn't put a name to her.

The girl turned back around and carried on walking down the stairs, graceful as ever.

The memory faded through black and blue spirals and appeared in the Malfoy Manor where Voldemort and the Death Eaters sat.

"Draco, boy." Voldemort snapped, he noticed his puzzled look, "What are you day dreaming about? Is it about Ms. Granger?"

"Ms. Granger?" he replied, a confused tone. Voldemort laughed and then gave him a serious stare down. There we go, let him have it Voldie.
"Yes, your lover? Do not play with me boy. Have you executed her yet? I need Potter."
"My lover? Executed? I am sorry my Lord, I do not know..." Draco trailed off confused by the name.
"Sweet Salazar. My Lord, she's taken away his memory!" Nacrissa exclaimed, awing at her son.
"Huh, funny that. My fellow friends, we are returning to Hogwarts." Voldemort beamed, Bellatrix cackled and the Death Eaters began to apparate.