Injuries and Feelings

"So you're a Death Eater and you are back with that Pansy girl! And how DARE you call me a mudblood!" Hermione screamed at Draco. He leaned against the wall and watched himself shout back with fury.
"I am not a Death Eater! And I am not with bloody Pansy! I have to call you a mudblood around Slytherins!" He shouted, Draco watched the argument and felt his gut twist, it felt as if one thousand knives had stabbed him and was twisting inside his stomach.

Draco threw a spell angrily at Hermione however, she was too quick for him and casted Stupefy. Somehow, it must have changed with her rage. Usually it stuns a person and just throws them across the room, but this time it made Draco blead uncontrollably, as if it was a curse.
"In the name of..." she ran forward to where Malfoy lay in the burst pipes water.
"Bloody hell, Granger!" He looked at his blood red shirt and she shook uncontrollably.
"I-I-I do-do-nt know wh-wh-at t-t-to do!" she stuttered with tears in her eyes. Draco watched the scene, tearing up as Hermione became drenched in his blood. Hermione met Draco's grey eyes which began turning to a royal blue, filled with tears of pain. Snape ran in and glared at Hermione.
"Get out!" He demanded and she ran out crying.

Draco sat on the side of his hospital bed, waiting for Granger to come and see him. His self was unconscious but he wanted to see Hermione's sympathy. She entered the ward and crept towards Draco. Hermione sat next to him and took his spidery hand and held it.  Her tiny thumbs stroked his and her smile became crestfallen. His hands were much bigger than hers, hers were small pale little things. Usually Draco was rather pale however, now he was ghostly pale – as if he were dead. Draco observed as she whispered how sorry she was. Granger looked up, stunned to see Pansy standing by the bed.
"Get out of here you filthy mudblood." Pansy spat aggressively.

Once more, the blue and black liquid swirled around the room and Draco found himself in the hallway. There stood Hermione, he watched him and her. A tear fell from Malfoy's face and he closed his eyes, he wanted to cry but he didn't. Draco had his hand over his chin pensively and rubbed his other hand through his white hair. You are a fool, you are going to hurt her! Appreciate her, you idiot! He screamed at himself.

Hermione met Draco under the stairs, where he casually leaned against the wall like he always did. Her stance was uncomfortable, yet somehow welcoming. Her hands played with his messy tie and his hands lay softly on the small of her back.
"Granger..." he began, "I am so sorry about everything. I am not with Pansy and I am not a Death Eater. I don't want to ruin what we have going. Here." He held out his spidery hand, it was an old locket. Hermione had tears in her dark chocolate eyes and smiled at Malfoy. She opened the locket and read the piece of folded paper inside.
Blood status doesn't mean shit. You are kinda special and I still want you.
"I want you and only you, Granger." Draco growled into her ear and his lips pressed against her forehead.
She wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on her tip-toes and whispered thank you into his ear. She kissed his cheek softly, squeezed his hand and left the hiding spot.

Malfoy appeared in Defence Against the Dark Arts class. Hermione was asked to use the Unforgiveable Curse. She refused and said she would never. Draco wanted to tell Professor to stop but he couldn't. Hermione stood up and left the classroom, she was scarred by watching Nevil being tortured by the curse.

Draco popped onto the balcony where he watched the snow fall. He watched himself realize how much he loves Granger and how he begins to realize how much it will hurt her. The plan was still on, the plan was still going to happen and he wasn't sure how it would follow. Well, it didn't end too well.