Disappearing and Reappearing

Draco was sitting in the stand next to himself and watched as he cheered for Granger, she had just been granted a prefect for Gryfindor. She rolled her eyes and walked up to Victor Krum and started talking to him. He watched as Granger giggled and flirted with the Russian wizard and jealousy kicked in. He copied her actions and began conversation with Parkinson.

Malfoy popped up on the lake, where he stood watching the Tri-Wizard tournament. Somehow, bloody Potter got in and no one knows why. Draco wanted to win it but of course the half-blood usually takes all prizes. He observed himself look around for Granger but she was nowhere to be found. Draco watched the water anxiously as he knew she would pop out with Krum any second and then Hermione did. Hermione gasped for air and looked around confused, she was shivering uncontrollably as she got out the water. Draco turned and followed Hermione and himself until she gave him a big hug. I miss those already.

Poof. Draco was on the train, talking to Hermione about the Yule Ball.

"Well, I'm going to be buying my dress today in Hogsmeade. I want a pink one but you know, it's a surprise for you. Do you think Harry will win the Tri-Wizard cup?" she whispered and cautiously looked around.
"Potter? He's too weak. I should be in there. I would win." He said smugly, making Hermione roll her eyes and pout in an adorable manner.

The train stopped and Hermione stood up and Ron joined her side, the redhead did not approve of Hermione going with a Slytherin however, she couldn't care less. Draco asked her and Ron didn't. End of story.

"You coming?" she asked politely and he shook his head. Draco closed the door and the curtain and watched Hermione give him a concerned look and walked off the train. Draco closed all the blinds and that was when he found Potter lurking in his bag. He cast a spell which paralyzed Harry and stomped his face for eavesdropping. Not very proud of that.

Draco reappeared in Borgin & Burke with his mother and Bellatrix. She showed him the magic cupboard and Bellatrix told him how there was another one in the Room of Requirement at Hogwarts. They began to plot Albus Dumbledore's death. Draco already knew he wasn't strong enough to kill another human, unless he was about to die. And in this case, he was given the duty to murder his headmaster. Why him?

Draco's memory faded and appeared in the Great Hall. He hadn't been at Hogwarts in a week and he knew Hermione was suspicious as to know where he had been wondering off to.
"He hasn't been around in a week." She said worriedly to Ron, "I don't know where he is."
"Turn around, you lunatic." Ron replied in disgust. Hermione turned around and met Draco's grey and blue eyes. She noticed the trouble and concern in them and watched as he rushed frantically out of the hall. She followed him out and Draco followed them, he walked with Hermione and followed her until they reached the bathroom where young Draco stood with his pale porcelain hands in his white blonde hair.
"Where have you been?" Granger pushed and stepped forward. His eyes were sunken in his head, his skin even more pale than usually; a sickly white and his skin was dry and his usual peachy coloured lips were a dried out pink.
"Family issues..." he glanced away and watched himself meet her stare again. Draco walked forward and held Hermione, she became paralyzed under his gentle touch and he could feel her stiffness. A tingle of shivers ran down her spine, his presence stiffened her. He held her angelic face in his hands and said that she mustn't worry about him and left the bathroom. Draco watched as Hermione stood alone in the boys' bathroom puzzled. I wanted to tell you Granger.