Chapter 3

Luke's POV

She's beautiful. Annoying but beautiful in human form as well as wolf form. The way her black hair falls down her shoulders to her waist and they way her dark brown puppy dog eyes glistened in the dim light of the room.

"And why would you want me to stay in this pack?" She questioned with a smirk.

"Because you're and omega. You're not meant to be out like that it is suprising you lasted 3 years! you shouldn't have lasted 3 months. Especially with your heat and everything." I shugged.

"New flash dumbass. I don't have a mate! My heats haven't started yet."(This isn't the case for wolf but just for the sake of the story) She rolled her eyes.

"Didn't you have one before everything happened?" I asked and sat on the floor in front of her.

"No I was 14. So I hadn't reached the age of searching for one yet." She looked at me right in the eyes. Tingles spread through out my body. I took all my will power not to kiss her there and then.

I stood up and moved behind her.

"If I untie you, you will not run. Understand?" I told her firmly. I didn't want to scare her with my alpha voice straight away.

"Yes just untie me already I have a pounding headache and if I'm gonna stay here I'm gonna help my self to some aspirin." She huffed.

"Alright alright calm down." I chucked slightly untying the last knot. I stood up and walked back in front of her with my hand held out.

She looked at my hand and scoffed then walking out the room into the hallway. Practically asking to get lost. I just followed her to the left wing of the pack house.

"Why is this place so god damn big?" She groaned turning to face me.

"See this is why I wanted to lead you to the kitchen before I gave you a tour of the house. Then I will introduce you to the rest of pack."

"Fine." She rolled her eyes and started to follow me.

I walked down the hallway to the elevator we have at the heart of the house.

"Seriously? An elevator?"

"Well this is the red mist pack. We are the biggest pack over the world." I chuckled.

"Way way way way wait! Red mist? Oh my god so you're saying I'm joining the red mist pack?" Her jaw dropped.

"Yes you're joining Red Mist."

"Oh my god. Wait? Luke? You're Luke Hemmings? You're the Alphas son?"

"One of them yes. I'm next in line to be Alpha."

"Wow that's so cool!" She smiled. So god damn beautiful. I cleared my throat as the elevator door opened.

"So what about that aspirin?"

"Please"

"C'mon then." I led her into the elevator and pressed the ground button.

It was a quick ride and when the door opened I led her straight to the kitchen.

"Woah!" She looked at the kitchen in amazement.

"You like?" I smiled down at her.

"I love!" She roamed around the room, trailing her hand along the white counter top. I turned around and grabbed a glass before filling it with water and getting two aspirin out of the medicine cabinet.

"There you go." I handed them to her and let her take the pain medication.

"Thanks."

"No worries it was my fault. I could tell you were an omega and I still knocked you out."

"It was to protect the pack. It's what you do don't worry." She smiled at me.

"See where getting along now." I laughed.

"Don't push it Hemmings."

"Try me...."

"Oh shit yeah I never told you my name." She giggled. "It Melody. Melody Riera."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

Her cheeks turned a gorgeous shade of red as she averted her eyes away from me and hung her head giggling once again. "Thanks."

"Anytime. So tell me about your self." I lead her to the living room and we sat down as she began to tell me about herself.

"Well my name is Melody Riera, I'm 17 nearly 18, I was apart of the Dark Halo pack until the rogues

"Well my name is Melody Riera, I'm 17 nearly 18, I was apart of the Dark Halo pack until the rogues. I was meant to be future Luna but yanoe yeah. Ummm my favourite colour is Tiffany/aqua blue and I love to play the drums and guitar."

"Oh wow! Tough life huh?"

"You could say so."

"So about the guitar and drums. How good can you play?"

"I'm okay I guess I play a lot of Green Day and stuff." She shrugged her shoulders.

"You will definitely get along with my boys then." I smiled at her. "We all play too."

"Nice. I'm abit rusty as I haven't played properly in like 3 years but I would always go in music shops as I went across the country to play for a bit."

"We will all have to play one day." I suggested.

"Of course sounds fun."

We talked for a bit more until everyone came in from the hunt.

"YO HEMMINGS WE COUGHT A SHIT- who's this?" Calum asked walking into the living room with a questioning tone. Michael and Ashton with kellin and vic following in tow.

"Guys I'd like you to meet Melody. The newest member to our pack."

-------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYYY GUUUYYYYYSSSS!!! How are you finding the story so far? I could really use your feedback to help me develop in my writing!n

Love you all 😘