Chapter 22

UNEDITED

One again I'm late I know I'm so sorry guys but I got a surprise assignment and completely forgot 🙈
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Melody, pulling her tighter I started thinking back to last night and the news we received. I can't believe Shawn is going to be a dad. After so long he is finally happy . I then started to think how it would be if it was Mel that was pregnant. Just seeing her filled with my pups makes my head spin. I don't think I could be any happier if Melody got pregnant. She started to stir and eventually turned around in my arms. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Good morning." Came rolling out her mouth as she cuddle closer to me. If that was even possible.

"Mornin' beautiful." I replied

"Ugh your morning voice makes me weak at the knees." She giggled.

"Oh why thank you." I laughed. I pulled the covers off me and stood up. I started to walk to the bathroom but quickly turned abound and whispered into Mel ear.

"You. You make me weak." I quickly kissed her neck and bit her earlobe before turning around and continuing my journey to the bathroom. I got in and turned the shower on before hearing a growl and someone jumping on my back.

"You're killing me Hemmings." She said before getting off my back. I turn around to see her completely bare. Now it was my turn to growl. I placed my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back against the wall. my lips went straight for her neck and collar bone right towards her mate mark. I bit down on it causing her to let out a long moan. I pulled away and literally ripped off my shirt before picked her up and slamming her back into the wall. My lips went hers almost automatically eventually making their way to her ear

"Now you know the effect you have on me." I set her down before undressing. Opening the shower door I grabbed hold of her hand and dragged her inside. We put both stood under the stream letting the water run down us.

"God I love you so much." I whispered to her.
"I love you too Hemmings" she replied before placing her lips back on mine.

Let's just say that was a very pleasing shower

//-------//

MELODYS POV

After our shower we got dressed and made our way downstairs to the rest of the pack. We walked into the kitchen to see no one there.

"Where are they?" I asked looking at Luke. He turned to look out the window which caused me to look as well. We saw Vic and Shawn in wolf form patrolling the area.

"Why are they on patrol? They never do that unless There's a high threat."

"Because. Frost is back." We both whipped our heads around to see Andrew stood there with Liz. A look of worry across both faces.

"What do you mean frost are back? I thought there last location was Adelaide? How did they get here so quick?" Luke asked.

"I don't know but some how they have got to Sydney within 3 days. we need to prepare they cou-" Andrew was interrupted by a loud howl made by Vic. A low growl erupted from Andrew. "They're here."

"Mum, Melody get the girls and the pups into the safe room NOW!" With that Andrew and Luke transformed and ran out onto the back yard. Followed by the other males within the pack. We ran to grab the pups and other females of the pack before running downstairs into the safe room. we bolt locked in and sat down on the large sofa.

"How many do you think there are?" Hope asked.

"I'm not sure." I replied picking up the iPad from the table next to me. I switched it on and logged into the CCTV I clicked on the correct cameras and became horrified with what I saw. a least 15 wolves surrounded the boys gradually closing in on them. The worst part is that I recognise a few of them. One of them Being the leader of the pack. Jason McCann. I haven't seen him since the day I ran away.

I wonder if he knows I'm here?

Luke's POV

"Why are you here Jason?" I gowled. He laughed bitterly before replying.

"You know why? I'm here to get my pack back! We all know that your dad stole the Red mist pack from mine! I deserve the tite of alpha of Red Mist. I am the heir. NOT YOU!" he then looked at my shoulder and noticed the heart shape within my fur.

"Ohhhh so little Luke has a mate now huh? Where is she I wanna meet the little fur ball." He laughed causing his pack to laugh as well.

I smirked and looked him dead in the eye.

"Oh you know that girl that ran away from you? That beautiful girl is my mate." i laughter automatcally stopped and he growled.

"Melody Riera is your mate? So First you take my pack then next my girl?" He once again bitterly laughed before lunging at me causing a complete brawl. He pushed me onto the ground trying to bite at me. with all my strength I pushed him off and bit his back leg causing him to yelp. He was now weak and everyone could now tell. He backed off along with his pack.

"Watch your back Hemmings. Because we will be coming for you." And with that he limped away, his pack trailing behind. I looked at my dad and he looked back. We both knew that this visit was just a warning.

He will come back, stronger than ever.

But I know we will be here waiting. To end this feud for good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!! a month after i said i would update i have only just updated. i may be writing more often and i know you guys feel like i'm making excuses but this year has been very shitty for me and still seems to be going downhill so please bear with me on this story.

I love you all so so much and i can not thank you enough for sticking by me through out this whole thing