Chapter 16

Mel's pov.

Luke and I were sat in the kitchen drinking coffee when the two extremely hungover wolves came stumbling down the stairs.

"Fuck me my head hurts." Ashton groaned going straight towards the medicine cabinet, where as Michael just sat at the island and put his head on his arms

"Well maybe you shouldn't drink so much then. Have you guys even seen the time?" Luke laughed pointing to the clock behind us that showed the time 1:49.

"Good afternoon piss heads." Calum shouts bouncing into the room. Literally.

"ssshhhhhhh. not so loud." Michael whispered with his finger to his lips, resting his head in his hand, eyes closed.  I got up and filled a glass with water and got the Advil from Ashton before passing them to Michael who took them quicker than a child eating chocolate at Easter.

"well I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna go to back to sleep for a while." Ashton said putting his glass in the sink.

"Or is that an excuse to shag Lilliana." Cal smirked making us all chuckle.

"One child is enough for now my friend." Ash laughed back before heading to the elevator. In case you haven't caught on, Lilliana and Ashton are mates. Macy is their 4 year old daughter who like I said before is absolutely adorable. Shawn is mates Ellie, Vic is with Kellin. Surprising I know. And Calum is with hope. Mikey is still looking bless him, but to be honest I don't think it will be long in my opinion.

"Why don't you go for a nap Mikey?" I asked putting our mugs and glasses in he dishwasher.

"If I do ill probably just wake up worse than I am. I may as well just stay up and keep active." he shrugged going towards the fridge.

"Fair enough. Well Luke and I are gonna go for a run around the territory just to make sure the warriors are doing their jobs. feel free to join us."

"Nah I think I'm gonna go into town for a bit I need some more jeans. Thanks for the offer though." He smiled.

"Alright then. we'll see you later then." With that Luke and I took off our clothes and turned into wolf form before running out the door.

//----//

Luke and I were just strolling around the territory when I heard a whimper coming from my left.

"Luke do you hear that?" I mind linked him.

"Hear what?"

"That whimpering."

His ears perked up as he listened closer "Yeah I do, who is that?" He questioned walking towards the sound. As we got closer I caught a scent of the wolf. It's wasn't one of ours.

"Luke." I suddenly stopped.

"Yeah?"

"It's not one of us."

"How do you know?" He asked while walking closer towards the sound.

"Different smell. Smells of coconut, not vanilla." He stopped suddenly catching onto the scent.

"Shit. It's Frost. They're a member of Frost. Alert the warriors." He rushed back to me. "Stay here and don't move."

"But they're obvouisly hurt. I can help you. please just let me come with you." I nuzzled his cheek.

"No Mel. It's too dangerous. If it's a trick and you get hurt i'll never forgive myself so please for the love of god just stay here." he licked my cheek before lightly walking away. I couldn't help but sneekly follow behind him. Jumping behind rocks and under bushes, I continued to follow him until he stopped infront of a small grey wolf. Obviously an Omega she's smaller than I am.