Chapter 4⚜

Melody's POV

"What do you mean new memeber of the pack?" the multi coloured hair guy asked.

"I think it's pretty self explanitory Michael. Melody here was part of the Dark Halo pack." Luke explained to the boy apparently called Michael.

"Impossible that pack got wiped out by rogues over 3 years ago. there were no known survivours. if there were they would have been found ages ago." The kiwi boy noted.

"Exacxtly." I spoke up. "The term you used there was known. And the reason no one has found me was because I have been travelling across the country."

"No way would an Omega like you make it 3 years on their own." He turned towards me.

"See. And that's where you arer wrong. I may be an Omega, but I was future Luna. that's why my attitdue isn't has submissive as other Omegas."

"Wait." I turned to look at the person. He looked around his mid-late twenties with an exceptionally high voice. "Future Luna, Melody, Dark Halo." he seemed to be piecing it all together. "Oh my God, you're Luna Lilly and Alpha Jacobs Daughter, Melody Riera."

"Ding, Ding, Ding. we have a winner."

"I Can't Believe it. You're alive!" He ran up to hug me.

"erm I'm sorry but who are you." I leaned back.

"It's me Kellin. I used to be apart of Lightening. I was best friends with Ryan. Me and him would sometimes take you fishing in the lake."

It took me a couple seconds until I clicked.

"Oh my god! Kellin!" I ran into his arms. "What happened to Lightening?" I questioned.

"Same thing as yours. Vic and I were the only survivours." he Pointed to the long haired Hespanic.

"Wait. Vic? Vic Fuentes? Your sworn enemy." I loooked at him.

"Well, when there is only you two left out of a whole pack you kind of learn to tolerate eachother until you find a new pack." He giggled.

"Yeah we are actually pretty good friends now." Vic smiled at me.

"Well it's good to see you guys finally getting along." I Giggled.

"Well since you know Vic and Kellin, I'll introduce you to the rest of the pack shell I?" Luke interupted.

"Yeah sure." I smiled at him.

"Mikey, Cal go tell the pack we have a family meeting in 5."

"Alright." Both of them said and walked off. I guess the kiwi boys man is Cal then. Or calum. Whichever.

5 minutes later everyone was in the family room. Kids on the floor by their mothers who are standing with their mates. and the Alphas family A.K.A Luke's family in the middle of the room.

"Attention everyone!" Andrew announced. "I would like you to meet Melody. She is the newest member of our pack. She originated from the Dark Halo pack and is the only survivour. So treat her with the respect she deserves."

A chourus of hello's surrounded aroud the room and everyone got back to their buisness. If it was cooking dinner or looking after the kids.

I turned to Andrew and Liz with a huge smile on my face. "Thank you so much for taking me in."

"That's okay Melody. I knew your father very well. and it is a pleasure to have you as part of our pack. Plus it is very rear to see an Omega who is part Luna." He clapped his hands together. "Now we are having tacos for dinner. Do you like them?"

"Of Course thank you."

"No Worries." and with that he grabbed Liz's hand as they walked to the elevator. I turned to Luke and Hugged him.

"Thank you." I whispered a tear rolling down my cheek. He pulled back and wiped my tear with a smile before pulling me back into a hug.

"There's nothing to thank me for. You're family now." His arms wrapped around my waist while mine are locked around his neck.

I pulled back and smiled at him "One question. Where's my room."

"Well before I show you your room. You and I are going out."

"Where?" I Asked.

"Well as you can tell. Those clothes aren't yours." I looked down at the shirt and shorts I was wearing. Turns out they arent mine.

"Where are my clothes?"

"well becuase they were so old I threw them out. You must have been in wolf form forever becuase those clothes were tiny."

I giggled. "Yeah i guess they were."

"That is why you and I are going shopping."

"Really." I smiled wider. I haven't been shopping in years. Litterally.

"Yup. So LEGGO!" he shouted racing towards the elevator to go to the car park below the house.

I think i'm gonna like it here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEll.............................................................. This one is better I guess.in gthe other chapter i put her last name wrong so i sorted that out guys!!!!!

sorry for the slow updates. school is a drag. i semi-edited it so if there are a few mistakes i an sorry

Love you all