chapter 18

Luke's POV:

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. That's the most intimate we have ever been and it felt amazing. The connection we have is phenomenal and the fact that I have found my mate has seriously made me feel on top of the world. I heard a groan from beside me and an arm wrap around my waist.

"Good morning." I whispered kissing her forehead. She smiled and snuggled closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tight.

"Morning." she went to get up but I pulled her down on top of me.

"Stay." I nudged my nose against hers.

"Okay I get it were werewolves don't go throwing commands at me." She smirked. I growled playfully and rolled over so I was on top of her. My hands went to her waist and I started tickling her, her squeals and laughter filling up the room causing me to smile wider.

"St-st-ooppp!" She tried to squirm away from me.

"Say Luke is the hottest man alive and he is the best." I laughed stopping for a brief second.

"But that would be lying." She smirked but the look on my face made that quickly disappear before my hands attacked her again.

"Okay okay alright okay! Luke is the hottest man alive and he is the best!" I finally stop and rolled of her laughing. After she caught her breath she just looked at me causing me to do the same. I then blurted the one thing I didn't think I'd say for a while yet.

"God damn I love you." The look on her face when serious for a seconds before breaking out into the biggest smile I had ever seen.

"I love you too!"

"Oh thank god!" I leaned in and kissed her deeply. We pulled apart and he nose scrunched up.

"Babe I love you but your morning breath is horrible." She giggled getting up off the bed.

"I could say the same about you." I winked before following her to brush our teeth. After we got changed and made our way down stairs to eat breakfast.

"Hey guys were going down to the beach later, if you wanna come?" Ashton asked us while cutting up food Macy.

"Sounds good to me." I replied. "Babe? You in?" She nodded with a mouth full of food. Michael then came into the room rubbing his eyes.

"Morning." I smiled towards him.

"Dude next time you two fuck can you not be so loud!" He groaned.

"MICHAEL! Language around the pups!" Liliana exclaimed covering Macy's ears. Michael held his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry but man all I could get were moans and whimpers all night."

"On the contrary, we didn't have sex." Melody pointed out.

"You serious?" He asked astonished. "God I'd hate to be in the house when you do! Never mind when you're in heat."

"Dude there's the hideout for I reason." I reminded him. The hideout is where omegas mated or not would go and spend there heats. There is plenty or water and food to last the week and it just gets cleaned and restocked once someone finishes there heat. It's sound proof and also blocks the hormones escaping the room so no alpha tries to bond with a mated or unmated omega.

"True."

After we all finished eating we got ready to go to the beach. Once we were all ready we piled into two cars and made our way there. The ride was only about 30 minutes when we got out and found a place to sit.

"Babe you coming in?" I asked Melody as she laid down on the towel.

"Nah I'll come in later." I said turning into her front.

"Awe c'mon."

"Luke." She laughed "I'll go in later." I wasn't taking not as an answer so I quickly bent down and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder and running into the water with her punching my back and laughing. I dropped her in the water watching her swim back to the surface.

"Fuck you." She giggled splashing me.

"Oh I'd gladly have you fuck me." I winked causing her to splash me again.

//---//

We spent the whole day at the beach before coming home and getting showered before dinner. As we ate we made conversation with the rest of the pack and made plans for tomorrow. After we all gathered in the games room and watched a movie before we all headed to bed.

---------------------------------------

This is such a shockingly written chapter and a complete filler! I'm so sorry for the delay in my update but I started my new job last week as well as placement and this has been my only day off in over a week. Sorry guys I'll try and make it up to you!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!