Chapter 24

UNEDITED!!!!!

Hayley POV:
I woke up with a startle. Michael was stood at the end of my bed laughing. Jack ass. He just poured ice cold water all over me.

"Really Michael?" I groaned.

"That was so funny oh my god you were dead to the world." He was practically on the floor he was laughing so hard.

"Oh you're gonna get it!" I growled

"Oh really? And what are you gonna do?" he stood up with his arms folded and a smirk on his lips.

"I don't quite know yet. But it could be in a couple days, months, weeks, hours who knows." I just shrugged me shoulders. "Just watch you back because for all you know it could be NOW." I pounced on him knocking him to the floor and started tickling him.

"H-H-H-Hayley s-s-s-tooppp." He screamed while laughing.

"Or what huh?" I laughed back. "What are you gonna do?"

"This." Before I could say anything he grabbed my waist and spun us around putting me on the floor and him straddling above me. We just stared at each other, taking in every feature until my eyes met his. They were a beautiful grassy green that glisten in the light that seeps through the blinds. I didn't even realise he was getting closer to me until his forehead was touching mine. His minty breath fanning my face. Before I could even process what I was thinking, the words "kiss me." slipped from my lips. And with that, his lips were on mine moving slowly in sync.

Suddenly a sharp pain hit my collarbone causing me to pull away and sit up. It looked like the same thing happened to Michael too because he rolled off of me clutching his shoulder. I pulled my shirt down to see half a black heart laid where the pain was. Wait. This means Michael is my mate! I looked at him with a beaming smile, his face mirroring mine and he crashed his lips back onto mine. I felt wetness on my cheeks causing me to pull away once more to notice Michael crying.

"Mikey why are you crying?" I giggled slightly pulling him into a hug. he just nestled his head into the junction of my neck and shoulder and sniffled slightly, giggling him self.

"I just can't believe I found you. I finally found you! I didn't think I ever would." I squeezed him tightly.

"Well I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere." he looked up at me and I kissed him on the forehead then stood up.

"c'mon." I said extending my hand out to him.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"I have to show you something." I replied pulling him up and towards the elevator.

"What is it?"

"just wait and you'll find out." I laughed. we went down stairs towards the gym and into the dancing studio where Melody had just finished a routine.

"Hey girl, can I steal the floor for a sec?" I asked.

"Sure hun! Only if I can watch though." she laughed.

"That's cool." I went and lugged my phone into the sound system and found the track I need. "Well Mikey you know how you were telling me about that song you like that 'Bad wolves' did a cover of? well, just watch?"

( Huge cred to this dancer and the lady who sang the cover you're both amazing)

I stayed there in my finishing position for a second just to catch my breath when I heard a bunch of clapping, my head automatically went up in search for source to see Mikey and Mel making their way to me. Mikey pulled me up and into a hug.

"Hayley that was amazing!" He beamed

"Thanks! I tried to do it the the bad wolves version but I couldn't quite make it fit so I used a calmer version." I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. Micheal was about to say something but got interrupted by Melody.

"Erm excuse me missy but what is that I can see on your collarbone?" I looked at her then at Michael causing us both to smile. I guess he got the hint because he showed his mark at the same time I showed mine.

"OH MY GOD I KNEW IT!" Melody screamed. "BABE MICHAEL FOUND HIS MATE!" She continued running up the stairs towards the lounge. We both looked at each other and chuckled before following suit. By time we got up there the whole pack were already in the lounge. Guess they knew too. Everyone started cheering and congratulating us.

"Let's celebrate! BBQ for dinner" Alpha Andrew cheered, making everyone else the same.

Ellie's POV

While everyone was outside I decided to go to the pack doctor, something just didn't feel right with the pup. I was sat on the bed with my shirt up ready for an ultra sound.

"So Ell how come you want another ultrasound?" She asked setting up the machine.

"Something just doesn't feel right, like I can't explain it. Just something feels heavy almost."

"Alright let's have a look." She put the gel onto my stomach and started moving the wand around my stomach. It took a couple moments before you could hear the racing heartbeat of my baby. However it almost too fast.

"Is that normal? For a baby's heartbeat to be that fast?" I queried.

"Well for one baby no." My face dropped with worry. "With two however, it's completely normal! Congrats Ell you're having twins!" She beamed pointing out where they were on the screen. Tears started running down my face with a wide smile to match.

"Oh my god twins? Really?"

"Yup! That's maybe why you're feeling a bit heavier. But very thing is fine, the little ones are as healthy as ever." I wiped the gel of my stomach and sat up and she packed away the machine.

"Thank you so much!" I gave her a hug and made my way outside towards the girls.

"Hey chick everything okay?" Lilliana asked. She was the only person I told because with her having Macy I was hoping she might have known what was going on.

"Couldn't be better." I smiled.

"What happened?" She replied stuffing a hot dog down her throat.

"I'll tell you in a second I want to tell everyone together."

"Okay."

I walked over to the deck and stood up overlooking the garden. "GUYS CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!" I yelled over everyone causing them to look at me.

"Well I have some news for you all. But first of all I just want to congratulate Michael and Hayley for finally figuring it out that they're mates! Like c'mon guys take your time!" Everyone started laughing at that, when it calmed down I continued. "Well guys I'm not doing this to take any attention from you guys what so ever I'm just so excited that I can't hold it together anymore!"

"JUST TELL US ALREADY BRUH!" I heard Melody say over the crowd causing more laughter from us all. With a smile on my face I finally told them.

"Well the pack isn't going to grow by one but my two! I'm having twins!" Everyone erupted in cheers and Shawn come running up to me engulfing me in a hug.

"Two?" He questioned.

"Two!" I laughed. I pulled his face towards me planting his lips on mine.

Well tonight was a good night!

——————————————————————————-
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I'm back??? I think? Well trying to be ☺️☺️

Fully can't believe it's been nearly a year since I last did a chapter for this book it crazy! I'm so sorry for not carrying on I have no excuse I just stopped I guess. But I'm back and determined to finish it!

Love you all