Chapter 19

Melody's POV

I woke up feeling strange. I was hot, sweaty and restless. I couldn't stay still. Luke walked in with a water bottle and a plate of toast. When he noticed I was awake and he inhaled his pupils dilated. He dropped the toast and growled.

"Mel. Hideout. Now." He rushed to me and picked me up taking me to the hideout. I was confused at first until I clicked. I'm in heat. My need for him grew stronger every second. I was around him. He laid me on the bed and went to get a water bottle out. He handed it to me telling me to drink.

"Why?" I asked squeezing my legs shut to try and get friction.

"You need to keep hydrated. It's gonna be a long few days." I didn't think for a second before downing the whole bottle.

"Luke....I need you." I panted. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to regret it."

"Yes yes I'm sure please." I squirmed. I was so hot I couldn't cool down. With in a second his lips were on mine and our clothes where somewhere across the room.

//-----//

Luke's POV

Fours hours later and Mel was finally calm enough to get some sleep. She's not gonna get a lot of that I tell you now. I made my way downstairs to prepare us something to eat when I ran into the boys in the kitchen.

"Aye Luke where you been all day? Don't tell me you have just woken up." Vic said drinking some juice.

"Yeah and why do you look like you have been banging for 4 hours straight." A smile made its way to my face and my cheeks turned slightly pink.

"Maybe that's because I have." I smirked. " she went into heat this morning and it's crazy dude. We haven't stopped and she's only just got to sleep."

"AYEEEEE MY BOY IS NOW A MAN." Michael cheered causing the rest to cheer too.

"I hope you're wearing protection bro." Kellin winked.

"Well duh no shit Sherlock." I laughed. I made some tomato pasta before making my way to the hideout once again.

This is gonna be a long few days

//---//

1 week later

Mels POV:

I had finally made it through my first heat and lemme tell you. It was intense. I'm so tired I could sleep for three days straight I swear. I made my way to the bathroom and hopped into the shower. I washed my hair and body before getting out and wrapping my body in a towel. I looked in the mirror and saw that my mate mark had become a full jet black heart. (I give you permission to sing!) I couldn't help but smile. I looked to my left and saw Luke leaning against the doorframe. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my mark biting on to it then making his way up my neck to my ear.

"So so beautiful." He whispered causing a blush to rise on my cheeks.

"Thank you." I grinned widely before spinning out of his arms and walked into the closet to get dressed. I put on some ripped boyfriend jeans and an off the shoulder black top with my black Jordan's.

 I put on some ripped boyfriend jeans and an off the shoulder black top with my black Jordan's

I went downstairs into the living room to see Andrew and Liz sat on the sofa. When they noticed I was in the room Liz rushed and hugged me.

"Finally! You're finally mated! My baby has found a mate and she's you Mel! Your my baby's mate." She squealed I just laughed and hugged her back.

"Thank you Liz. It means a lot."

"It's okay hunny bun. Now, the pack is having a little celebration, nothing too major just a barbecue and and camp fire type thing, care to join?" A wide grin spread across my face and we wade our way outside.

"THERE'S THE WOMAN OF THE HOUR!!" Michael yelled, getting everyone's attention and causing them to cheer. Luke walked up to me and kissed me harsh on the lips filling it with passion and love.

"Oi, PDA man! There's pups around!" Kellin laughed.

"Oh this is gonna be fun." He laughed against my lips kissing me once more.

And it was fun. But what happened after was better ;)

-------------------------------------
Fml this is so bad and so late!! IM SORRY GUYS!

I'm sorry i know you think I'm making excuses but honestly I'm not. Family life is very tense right now as with college life and I just haven't find the time to write.

Thank you for all the support I love you all ❤️