Chapter 5

Melody's POV

4 hours and practically the whole mall later Luke and I were sat at McDonald's getting food and bags surrounded us.

"Luke I'm gonna pay you back." He looked up at me with a stern face.

"No you're not Mel. You're part of the pack now and as future leader of the pack I am paying for these clothes and you are not going to give a dime back understood?" He gave me a look and that my inner omega couldn't dis-obey.

"Okay." He smiled at me.

"You finished?" He gestured towards my now empty tray.

"Yeah."

"Okay let's get home and take these clothes into you're room."

We both stood up and got the ton of bags in our hands while we walked towards the car. We put the bags in the back and made our way home. Gosh I haven't said that word in a while. I rest my head against the window and let the soft hum of radio send me to sleep.

//------//

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder.

"Mel, were home." I opened my eyes to be met with Luke's baby blue ones. I never noticed how beautiful they were until now. He must have caught me staring because a smirk was plastered on his face causing my cheeks to turn a slight shade of pink.

I got out of the car and head to the back of the car to retrieve my bags. I went to pick up the last 4 when Luke got to them first.

"Let's take these upstairs shell we?"

"Sure."

"Just to let you know you're on the alpha floor because we didn't expect a new member and the alpha room is the only on free."

"That's fine. Thank you so much Luke. Honestly I could never thank you enough."

"It's okay. Anything for a beautiful girl like you." I don't think I was meant to hear the last part of that but I couldn't help the slight blush that rose up on my cheeks once again. We walked into the elevator and he pressed the button for the top floor.

When the elevator dinged we walked out into the hallway and down a few hallways.

"Well this is your room. It has been decorated but by all means if you want to re do it you are completely welcome to." With that he opens the door to the most beautiful room I have ever seen. Black walls with one wall completely made of glass, a built in book shelf, and a door leading out onto a balcony.

 Black walls with one wall completely made of glass, a built in book shelf, and a door leading out onto a balcony

"Luke this room is beautiful thank you so much." I dropped the bags that were in my hands and ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him in a bear hug. He dropped the bags in his and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist.

"No need to thank me Mel. After so many years alone. You deserve this. You're a tough little omega." He squeezed me one last time gently putting me on the floor.

I looked up at his towering figure to see him already looking at me with a wide smile. Our hands never left the position they were once in. His hands squeezed my waist and I flinched slightly. His smile turned into a smirk.

"Is someone ticklish?"

"Umm..no" and with that I was running around the room with Luke right behind me. It's been a while since I ran in human form. He caught up to me quite quickly and picked me up dropping me on the bed this hands tickling my sides.

Screams and laughter erupted from my mouth and giggles left his.

"S-top p-lease!" I laughed.

"Okay okay." He giggle letting go and lying beside me.

"I best get these clothes away huh?"

"Yeah I guess so,your closet is the door over there." He pointed to the door on the right hand side. I opened the door and saw that I had a walk-in closet. I couldn't help but scream out.

"Oh my god this is so cool!" I stood in the middle spinning in circles.

"Having fun there?" I stopped to see Luke leaning against the door frame and chuckling slightly.

"For a matter of fact I am!" I sassed jokingly.
He held up the bags in his hands.

"Let's get sorted then!"

//-------------//

By time we had finished it was dark out. I had 16 tops, 12 pairs of jeans. 4 pairs of sweats, 8 sets of leggings, 10 handbags, 6 pairs of heels, 8 pairs of sneakers (including converse and vans) and a ton of make up that I had to beg for.

"Mel dinner!" I heard Luke shout through the intercom. I pressed the button to speak.

"Coming."

I made my way to the elevator and went down into the dining room where a bunch of the pack was sat down waiting to eat.

"Melody I saved you a spot here." Luke said patting the spot next to me.

We sat down and ate and talked getting to know each other.

I'm definitely gonna love it here.

-------------------------------------------------------

Finally an update (Unedited) 😂 sorry for the wait had a 10 hour exam I had to prepare for.

If you guys could comment what you think of the story so far that would be so much help.

Love you all.😘