chapter 17

HAYLEY UP TOP ^^^^

Michael's POV: (FUCK YEAH!)

Okay so when I said she was beautiful I seriously meant it. Her dark skin contrasted against the white jeans she was currently wearing. Her chocolate brown eyes gleaming in the living room light, a beautiful pearly white smile etched across her face as she spoke to Melody and laughed along with what she said.

"Bro, you alright?" Calum asked placing a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump slightly.

"Uh yeah I'm fine. so what do you think of Hayley?" I asked the smirk that appeared on both Cal and Mels' face tell me Melody was listening in and Cal sure knew about it.

"Ohhh someone has a little crush does he?" he chuckled bumping his shoulder on mine.

"N-No. I was just wondering." I blushed. Jesus Michael pull your shit together.

"Yeah you do Mikey." He chuckled once more. "Do you think she could be it?"

"I dunno dude, like I hardly know her but I feel like I need to protect her."

"There's not harm in trying remember that." With that he walked off and Melody and Hayley walked towards me.

"Hayley meet Michael, or Mikey as we call him. Mikey this is Hayley. The newest member of our pack." I almost choked on my own spit.

"Hey." I said shaking her hand causing her to blush.

"Hi." she whispered. She was adorable.

Melody's POV:

Phase one complete. My happiness is through the roof right now and I couldn't help but suggest Michael show her around and too her room. He accepted but gave me a glare when Hayley walked forward causing me to chuckle.

"I'm gonna be in the dance studio if anyone needs me."
I made my way down to the studio and got changed into my dance clothes before I plugged my phone into the speakers and started.

(Cred to this amazing dancer! But this is her routine. If the sound doesn't work the song is a cover of wake me up by avicii)

"So when Luke said you were good I didn't think you meant that good." Micheal said making me jump.

"For fuck sake every time." I giggled getting a drink. "Hayley do you dance?" I asked

"A little. I also singing a little too." She shrugged. I walked up to her and pulled her further into the room.

"Come on, dance with me."

"I-I don't know your probably so much better than me."

"It's only just follow along yeah?"

"Okay." She shrugged. Micheal made is way to the speakers and put on photograph by Ed Sheeran.

(Cred to the dancers! If the sound doesn't work the song is photograph by Ed Sheeran)

"Hayley you're amazing!" I exclaimed throwing her a water bottle from the fridge we have down here.