Chapter 15

Melody's POV:

He thinks he showering with me? I don't think so hunny. Just as he was about to enter the bathroom I closed the door and locked it.

"HEY! What was that for? I thought we were showering together?" I could hear the amusement behind his voice.

"well I changed my mind." I shouted through the door giggling to myself. I turned the shower then striped off my clothing before entering the shower. The hot water trickling down my body onto the shower floor. I washed my hair and shaved before getting out and wrapping myself in a white fluffy towel. I made my way into my room to go get changed and surprise, surprise Lucas Robert Hemmings is sat on my bed in fresh clothes and damp hair smirking at me.

"Get out my room Lucas." I giggled pulling my towel tightly to make sure it doesn't fall down. I went into my closet and picked out a white 'Stressed, Depressed but well-dressed crop top and some black ripped skinny jeans before getting my Calvin Klein underwear set then getting dressed. I walked out to see Luke still in my room. I ignored him and made my way to my vanity where my hair curler and make-up sat. I did my hair and make-up before turning around and sat of his lap and taking his phone out of his hand.

"So, what are we doing today?" I put my hands on his shoulder while his made their way to my waist.

"well I was thinking we could go see a movie then go to the arcade for a while." A wide smile crossed my face.

"The arcade seriously? I haven't been to an arcade in forever!" I was getting giddy and started to bounce a bit but Luke help my hips in place.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. Otherwise we may have a not so little problem." It took me a while to click but when I did I smirked and lightly grinded my hips against his crotch causing his breath to hitch. As quick as it happened I was off his lap and out the door running to the elevator, giggling the hell.

"you're so gonna pay for that missy." He playfully growled running after me. I quickly ran into the elevator pressing the button to go downstairs but Luke was just too quick. He burst into the small space pressing my up against the wall placing his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync until the doors opened to Michael and Kellin.

"OI OI!" Mikey hollered

"Woah! Okay you two break it up, that's my little sister who's face your sucking off." Kellin interjected. We pulled away and Luke flicked him the bird. Before dragging me to the kitchen. I shouted a quick 'hey boys' before we turned the corner. We got breakfast then went downstairs to the garage into his Audi r8 and we drove off the movie theatre.

//-----//

We walked hand in hand towards the front desk before deciding to watch 'Finding Dory' then made our way into the theatre and taking our seats.

"You have seen Finding Nemo right?" Luke asked as we sat down.

"I have been on my own 3 years, not 3 decades. Of course I've seen it." I took a handful of popcorn and stuffed it in my mouth. We were just chatting about the pack and stuff before the lights dimmed and the film began.

//----//

We walked out of the film with smiles on our faces.

"That was so good!" I beamed.

"Oh definitely, I still prefer the first one though." He said smiling.

"Well yeah, no sequel is better than the original of a film unless it's like a saga type thing."

"True." He held my hand as we walked down the street. "So, Arcade?" He asked.

"Arcade." I confirmed with a nod of my head. When we arrived I was mesmerised my all the lights and games that we could play. We went to the front counter and bought $40 worth of tokens which were put on a card. We played all sorts like ski ball, basketball and even some Aladdin slot machine type thing. Luke won the jack pot and by the end of the day we had over 5,000 tokens. We decided not to spend them today but to save them for another time.

"Hey wanna get MacDonald's?" Luke asked as we got into the car.

"Sure I could do with some nuggets." I pat my belly smiling.

He just scoffed with a smile and rolled his eyes "You and your nug life addiction."

"I'm not even sorry." I laughed.

We drove to MacDonald's a went through the drive thru. I ordered 20 chicken nuggets and a medium fries with a diet coke and Luke ordered an large McChicken sandwich meal with a fanta before we drove home.

//---//

When we arrived home everyone was out in the backyard swimming.

"Oi Oi love birds have a nice fucking session in the back of the car?" Michael said getting out the pool to grab a beer from the cooler. He soon dropped his bottle in his sun lounger when Liz smacked him on the back of the head.

"Michael Gordon Clifford you will not use that type of language around the me and especially not the pups!"

"Ouch, okay sorry Luna." He slightly whimpered showing his submissive beta side. He picked up his lucky enough unopened beer before popping the ca and taking a swig of it.

And that's pretty much how the night went. Just messing around in the summer heat until early hours in the morning. And a little someone A.K.A Michael and Ashton for that matter got slightly smashed out their faces causing Luke, Cal and I to look after them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well.......Ayeeeee early chapter for once.

Vote and comment what you think. It would really help with my writing. thank you!!!!!!!!!