Chapter 3

"H-hello everyone! I'm Adrianna Agreste. I hope we get along!" Then the girl named Adrianna smiles sweetly. The class,dumbfounded,takes out their phones and researches about her. Of course, Adrien didn't need to do that. "...Adrianna..wait you mean THAT Adrianna!?" Said everyone in class. "Hehe yes that is me" Adrianna giggles as she glances at Marion. "?!..." Marion's blue eyes widen, looking away with red cheeks "Oh my god...she looked at me!...w-what is this feeling" he thought as he put his hand on his beating chest. Marion shyly looks back at Adrianna"..Adrianna...she has such beautiful name...just as beautiful as her.." He then thought.

[...]

The teacher then talks about the new student with more details " Adrianna is the daughter of Mr. Gabriel Agreste and the sister is Adrien. She is the female model of Mr.Agreste's female clothing line. She is also the most popular female artist. Talking about artist, she has so--" she was then interrupted by Alya, who says "Madam! Shouldn't we let Adrianna sit on a place?" Clovis then says " Yes madam! Please let her sit with me, Clovis Bourgeois!" Not wanting Him to sit with Adrianna,looks around, finding for a new seat"....hmm... Adrianna.. You will sit with..Marion!" Marion thinks to himself, with a slightly shocked face"W-what?!" While Clovis, talks to the teacher,unable to accept her choice "But why Madam?!". The teacher then answered "because it's better for your academic needs." Embarrassed, Clovis growls, while the class except Adrianna laughs.

[...]

"Now go to your seat." Teacher says politely,looking at Adrien's sister. " yes madam!" Adrianna then smiles sweetly and walks to her seat right next to Marion. As for Marion, he thought"... She will be beside me every day..." As every heartbeat synchronizes to Adrianna's light footsteps.