Chapter 5

As the class ended, Adrianna stands up as everyone in the class came to her to request an autograph, or a selfie or even a hug! By then, Clovis approaches to her and pulls her to a hug " my AdriDarling~!" "?!? C-Clovis!" Adrianna says, surprised.

[...]

As soon as Marion saw Clovis, he runs to Adrianna, gently pulling her away from Him, holding her with care" what are you doing Clovis?" He said, glancing at the other. Adrianna, surprised, looks up at the boy holding her with a slightly blushed face"m-Marion..." Alya,in the background,takes her phone out and records the scene with Marinette beside her,grinning. "Marion the puppet.... What do you want?" Clovis said, flipping his hair. "Hey..that's not nice to call Marion..." Adrianna thought, with a slightly mad face. "I want you to stay away from Adrianna." Marion says glaring at the other boy, holding Adrianna protectively. Adrianna, not knowing what to do, unconsciously holds Marion back. "?!..." The black haired boy, surprised, looks down at the girl, then back at Clovis "besides, didn't the teacher say you needed to be alone for your academic needs??" He says as he grinned. "?!?..wha--... Argh!!!" Clovis, not know what to say, walks out the class, mad.

[...]

After a long silence, Adrianna speaks up "...thank you Marion..and..sorry for the trouble..." Marion let's go of her, places his hands on her shoulders and looks into her green eyes" you don't need to thank me." He then smiles at her "we're friends after all!" Adrianna, struck by his words, smiles brightly in return "hehe yeah!" Behind them, Nino adds "ooh~ I can feel the love here!" Hearing those words, Niño, Alya, Marinette and Adrien then laughs, while Adrianna and Marion look at each other shyly. "Hey! Let's go eat all together! Last one to arrive buys each of us a glacé!" Alya says running out of the class "h-hey wait for me Alya!" Marinette shouted running after her best friend, followed by Nino and Adrien. " we should go too!" Adrianna says, giggling and running out of the class. Marion, running behind her, thought to himself " ...I think...I'm in love with Adrianna.." As he smiled, looking at the blond haired girl with love and affection.