Chapter 8

"We are here! " Marion said, pointing at a bakery. "After you~" Marion curtsied Adrianna, opening the door of the bakery, with a gentle smile. Adrianna smiles back and enters the store"hehe thank you very much!".

[...]

Welcome to the Dupain - Cheng baker--?! Oh Marion!" Mrs.Dupain-Cheng exclaimed, seeing her son and the girl beside him. "Hi mom." Marion smiled. "So what brings you here kiddo?" Mr.Dupain - Cheng asked, joining his wife,son and the girl beside Marion. "My new friend and classmate heard about our bakery and wants to try our sweets!" Marion explained. "Hello there! I am Marion's friend and classmate, Adrianna Agreste!" Adrianna said, in a happy yet graceful tone. The parents,dumbfounded,stayed on place for a couple of seconds.

[...]

"O-oh! Nice to meet you! Please sit down. What would you like to have?" The mother, who was first to snap out, asked the blond haired teenager. "I would like some macarons and Croissants please!" Adrianna answered in excitement. As she saw Marion standing there like a lamp, she pulls him down to make him sit on the chair beside her. "?!" Shocked, Marion shyly looks beside him. All he was able to see in his eyes were the emerald green eyes,beautiful blond hair and rosy coloured lips,in other words, the face of Adrianna.