Chapter 6

"Woohoo! Alya is first! And...Marion is last! He will buy us glacés today!" Says Alya, out of breath. "....ah...." Marion groans as he sits down on a bench,Adrianna sitting beside him. Then everyone sit down eating their food. "My first launch time with Adrianna~!" Marion thought as he internally screams.

[...]

Adrianna, on her side, looks at Marion, wondering what's going on in his head. Once again, amused by his doing, giggles softly as she thought"Marion is so funny!" Suddenly, a strange yet not question popped out of her head "...does he have different sides of himself..? I want to know them all..." Thought Adrianna, staring at the black haired boy.

[...]

Marion,snaps out of his fantasy world and notices the blond haired girl looking at him "...um...Adrianna is there something weird on my face?" He asked to the person beside him. "?!? N-no it's nothing!" Adrianna exclaimed, eating her lunch thinking to herself"...w-what was I even thinking?!...t-that was strange... I never asked myself about that question..."

[...]

Her thoughts were then interrupted by Marinette's high-pitched voice "oh no! I forgot! I have to finish my homework! Alya help me!" Alya, knowing what's going on, replies, interlocking hands with Nino "calm down Mari, I'll help you. Nino and Adrien will help you too! Right guys?" Alya smirks " that's right Marinette! We will help you" Adrien adds, with a sweet smile "good! Now, we will be going and Marion! since we will be busy,keep Adri company will ya?" Alya said, walking to the library with the others, leaving Marion and Adrianna alone "...h-huh? O-okay..." He replies.

TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT CHAPTER