Chapter 11

Days has passed quickly in Japan. Adrianna finished her concert as well as Adrien's long photoshoot. It was the last day,but probably one of the most memorable days. Especially between Marion and his crush.... It was the summer festival.

It was a beautiful yet blazing hot afternoon. "Hey sis, have you seen Adrianna?" Marion asked to his sister,Marinette. "No I have not... maybe she is just preparing for the festival."Mari replied. "Oh...I see...." The brother walks in his room to change for the wonderful event...

It was finally the time. Marion was wearing casual clothes...actually a little more chic than his normal clothes. Adrien and Nino forced him to wear more classy clothes. He is now wearing a white shirt,covered over by a chic black blazer,with black pants and with a red scarf as an accessory. Marion sighed "im not used to this...I hope I still look good...although it's a good change.." He mumbled.

As he was thinking about Adrianna, he immediately smiled as he walked towards the shrine,where the festival is held

As he was thinking about Adrianna, he immediately smiled as he walked towards the shrine,where the festival is held. Meanwhile,the boys just looked at him behind a wall, smirking "nicely done~" they both said,with a fist bump.

After a 3 minute walk, Marion entered the shrine as he looked around to find the girl of his dreams. He finally found her! He ran towards her with a big smile "Hi Adrian....na...." his voice immediately lower down as his cheeks slowly turn red. It was an Adrianna he never saw before... She was wearing a pink kimono with flower imprints as her hair is tied up to the side, accessorized with a pink flower.

 She was wearing a pink kimono with flower imprints as her hair is tied up to the side, accessorized with a pink flower

TO BE CONTINUED