Chapter 7

"....w-what should I talk about?? I-it's pretty awkward...." Marion thought,scratching the back of his head. "...say Marion, I heard that there is a bakery close here that makes good sweets!" Adrianna says, blushing a little."I want to try it out, because I like sweets, especially macarons." She smiles. Marion, happy to hear one of her likes, smiles" you know, my father runs that bakery! So of course you can!" He chuckles "wanna try it out now?" "Really? We can go??" Adrianna asked. "Yeah! It's just right across the street." Adrianna stands up and looks at Marion, a big smile curved up on her beautiful face " let's go~! Hehe!" She giggles cutely. "So cute~..." Marion thought, smiling back as he stood up and walk beside her. As they walked away,Their friends opened the door of the locker area. "That was a great idea Mari." Alya said to her friend,Marinette. "Hehe I know~" Marinette spoke back looking at the others. "We should leave them alone." Adrien said. "Yep." Everyone replied.

[...]

"....say, how does your career work?" Marion asked. "Hm... It's pretty strict, and really hard since I have my singing, dancing, acting and modelling up on my schedule. Also, I have more classes arranged by my dad like piano and violin classes...." Adrianna said, looking down. "....oh that must have been hard..." Marion replied, looking at her. " but!" Adrianna added, looking at the boy " it will be fun since I'm here with you and the others!" The girl says, happily. Marion blushes a little, then smiles back "yeah!" With that, they both walk, side by side.