Chapter 13

"M-Marion ..." she says softly, surprised. Just as much as the flirt. Marion gently holds Adrianna closer,making the girl blush. "Excuse me sir, but this young maiden is with me..." He declares to the stranger with a glare. The playboy looked at them in shock "Now if you please excuse us..let's go Adri..." marion then Added as the two teens left, Marion's left arm wrapped around Adrianna's waist....but the blue haired boy suddenly stopped,looking at the shocked man over his shoulder, with a devilish yet sexy smirk,making Adrianna blush "...and unlike you, I do bite..." Marion added. The man ran away as Adrianna held Marion's hand as her cheeks were red as a tomato.

It was now evening... marion did not say a word since the incident until he looked at her, but he did not blush... instead, he pulled the blond haired girl to a tight yet warm hug "...are you Okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Did he do anything to you?.....I..I-I-I'm so sorry Adri...so sorry..." marion whispered, his voice and body shaking. He was really worried about her... Adrianna couldn't help but smile warmly,embracing him back. "I'm alright Marion...and it's okay....it's not any bodies fault...so don't feel bad OK? " She whispers back as she gently cups the boys cheeks,still smiling warmly. the boy nodded as he hugs her again, before finally letting go " come with me. The fireworks show is gonna start soon." Marion smiles "and I found a good spot where only the two of us can be." He adds as he took Adrianna's hand, dragging her to the secret destination. The girl smiles as she follows him.

Minutes later, Marion stops in the middle of a beautiful red bridge, with the river flowing calmly, cherry blossoms surrounding the area magnificently. The lanterns that people decorated with were dim, making the place seem...magical...and more... romantic. "w-what do you think?d-do you like it?" The boy asks shyly. " Like it?" She looks at him and giggles "no, I love it Marion. This is beautiful!" She exclaims happily.

"Thank you very much for everything today..." she says softly as she took out a box from her tiny bag as she gives it to him. "H-here...it's for you Marion..." she looks away shyly. Marion takes it as he opens it ."....!?" His eyes grew wide as he sees a silver necklace with a silver treble clef, made with diamonds. "W-well since you like music, I thought I was gonna give this to you as a gift..." she looks at him, who is still surprised "Y-you don't like it...?" She asks, her voice lowering down "n-no it's not that!" Marion replies as he puts it around his neck,wearing it "I really love this Adri...it's just... I-its just that--"his words were cut as he also took out a box from his pocket."i-i was gonna give you this..." He says as he gives it to her. Adrianna opens it as it is her turn for her eyes to grow wide in surprise. What she opened was the very same necklace, but gold this time. She looks up at him, blushing madly. ".....I love it Marion... T-thank you.." she says with a bright smile "Here let me put it on you..." Marion says, blushing as he takes the necklace, putting it around Adrianna's neck. "There....it looks wonderful on you..." marion whispers softly, looking down at her, his hands sliding down from the girl's cheeks, to her neck, to her shoulders, to her arms....and finally holds both of her hands. Adrianna blushes even more as she looks up at the boy,holding each other's hands.

Marion takes a deep breath "....Adrianna...I have something to tell you......"

TO BE CONTINUED