Chapter 12

"Wow....she is like a flower spirit..." He thought. Adrianna looks at him with a slight blush "h-hello Marion...." she smiled. "H-h-h-hello Adri..."He said shyly, nervously averting his eyes. "Y-you look wonderful today...." He complimented. "T- Thank you!" She smiled brightly as she added "and you look handsome today Marion~". Marion blushes "w-where are the others??" He asked. "They texted me saying that they have an emergency. So...um... t-this will be our date~" she said, her cheeks becoming dark pink. Marion immediately turned tomato red as she mentioned the word date. "O-oh! Y-yeah!" He exclaims, a big smile curved from one side to the other. "So~ shall we go for our date? My dear lady~" he said, a hint of seduction in his soothing voice As the blue haired teenager look at Adrianna, reaching out his hand for her to hold, with a smirk.
The blond haired girl's heart skips a beat, moments before holding his hand, smirking at him in return "well of course~ monsieur" she responds, also a hint of seduction in her voice,making Marion have goosebumps. They both blush as they walk towards the crowd,hand in hand....

The crowd was so dense that in the middle of their stroll, they lost each other....

It took 5 minutes to notice that Adrianna was not in Marion's side. "....!?! Adrianna!?!" He calls out, his head turning from side to side. "Oh no I lost her... I lost her!!" He thought to himself, running around the area. "What will I do!? Call Adrien and everyone!?! No... no! I can't do that...they are all busy and I can't disturb them..." Marion then thought as he stops in his trails, panting. "Hold on my lady...I'm coming..." He mumbles as he looks forward, a determined look in his face... before running once again ...

Meanwhile, Adrianna continues to walk,worried about her, and Marion "..Marion!" She cried as loud as she could, but was not strong enough compared to the noisy crowd. Adrianna is scared, alone not knowing what to do and worried about the blue haired teenager....

She was looking down on the ground walking as she suddenly bumped into a group of a playboy. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" She says as she bows in apology "Oh it's alright~ I wouldn't mind being bumped into by a beautiful young maiden~" the stranger answers as he winks at her,leaving her uncomfortable. "A-alright! Now if you please excuse me...I need to find someone" she says with a smile as she was thinking about the person she wanted to be with most"...Marion.." as that name echoed in her mind, she then notices that she was blocked by the very same man. "Um...please, you are blocking the way sir..." she says, scared and uncomfortable. "No can do~ why don't you come with me to have more fun instead? Don't worry, I don't bite~" The man asks as he leans towards her face,inches away from her. Adrianna wanted to back away from him but she was so scared her legs couldn't move. "I-I-I'm really sorry sir but I really have to go--" her words were then cut off as familiar arms wraps around her, feeling the fast beating heart...

TO BE CONTINUED