Chapter 4

"Hi there I'm adrianna" she says, looking at Marion with her emerald green eyes. "H-hi I'm RionMa-- I-I mean RiMaon-- n-no I-I mean, I'm Marion..." He stutters with an awkward laugh as he scratched the back I his head. Adrianna, amused by Marion's way of acting, giggles "..pfft..hehehe! Your so funny!". Marion looking at her, chuckles back "hahaha".

[...]

Slowly calming down, Adrianna added "well, it's a pleasure to meet you Marion!" As she grabbed the young man's hand for a handshake with an innocent smile curved upon her face. Speechless, Marion says "y-yes it's a sureplea-- I-I mean it's a pleasure to meet you too Adrianna!" And thought "...o-oh dear.. S-she held my hand!...oh my god...her hands are so pale and soft..I can hold them as long as I can without getting tired.." Marion, lost in his thought, holds the girl's hand a little tighter. Not knowing what to do, Adrianna blushes"..u-um.. M-Marion..?" She says, gently grabbing the sleeve of Marion's shirt "c-could you let go of my hand now?" "O-oh I'm so sorry!" Marion says, quickly letting go of Adrianna's gentle hand, looking away with a red blushing face.

[...]

Up front, where Alya and Marinette are, stares at Marion and Adrianna with a big smile. "Aww~ how cute~.." They both whispered. Alya then said "Marion is like you when you are in front of Adrien... Hehe, talk about siblings." Marinette let's out an awkward laugh"ahahaha...yeah true." But looking back at her brother and the girl beside him makes her realize at how much those two are made for each other.