Chapter 10

It was now summer. Mr and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng were gone to celebrate their wedding anniversary. So, Marion looked over the bakery,in boredom. Just then, the bell chimed as the door opened. "Welcome to the Dupain-Cheng bake--" his words were then cut off as he saw Adrianna. "What is it Marion? Cat got your tongue~?" Adrianna said as she smirked. Marion blushed " H-hi Adrianna...". "Hi Marion" Adrianna replied as she leans on the counter. "What would you like to have??" The boy asked. Adrianna shook her head "I don't want anything! I actually want to talk to you about something..." she added. Marion looks at her in confusion and curiosity "Oh really?". "Yeah really." She confirmed as took out two plane tickets. "You see...me and Adrien are going to Japan since I have my concert and he has a photoshoot over there...and well..." she then blushes,making Marion a little surprised "..I want you and Marinette to come with us for one month...." she looked at him "d-dont worry! I already gave tickets to Alya and Nino..so I would be really happy if you both came with us..." Marion's eyes widen as the girl handed the tickets. He was happy...so happy that he came to her and hugs her,slightly lifting the girl in the air "I'll go with you! I will convince my parents so I'll definitely go." He said,putting her back on the ground. "Really!? Great!" She then took a paper and pen,writing something that seems to be a phone number. she then handled it to him "this is my phone number! You can tell me through a call or a text!" She smiles "and not just that, you can talk to me about anything, anytime~" she added as she heads back to the door "anyways, I can't wait to hear your answer Marion! See ya!" With those words,she left him and the bakery alone. Marion, blushing madly,looks at the paper with a big bright smile as he internally screams "im going to Japan with my crush for a whole month!!!!" He thought,feeling uneasy and happy.

After a week of Marion convincing his parents, Him,Adrianna,Adrien,Marinette,Nino and Alya now arrives at the Tokyo airport. Of course they came there through a private plane. "Yay! we are here in Japan!" Adrianna said with a bright smile. "I'm definitely posting this in my blog!" Alya said as she took a lot of pictures. "Thank you for letting us have this once in a lifetime experience!!!" Everyone said in sync,bowing in gratitude in front of the Agreste siblings. "It's no worry really!" Adrien answered "yeah! Actually we are glad you are here with us! And also since it's summer~there is the summer festival!" The sister exclaimed. "Now, let's go to our hotels to start unpacking!" The brother added as a bodyguard opens the door to a limousine,while another bodyguard takes care of the luggages. Adrien entered,followed by Marinette,followed by Alya,then Nino, then Marion and finally Adrianna. The limousine's door closed and heads it's way to the best Hotel in tokyo.