Chapter 9

"Here you go~!" Mrs. Dupain-Cheng said,placing the order on the table. "Thank you very much  madam!" Adrianna said with a cute smile. With a smile in return,the lady left. The blond haired girl took the first bite of the macarons "WOW~! it's delicious!" She said,looking at Marion,who smiled warmly at her. "Here! Say ah~ marion!" Adrianna said. Marion's cheeks turned red "w-what!?.....h-hgn...okay...."marion answered shyly as he opened his mouth,saying "ah~". Adrianna, amused,feeds him a macaron.

After 2 long minutes of silence, Adrianna asked "say~Marion, what do you want to be when you grow up??" She wondered "w-well....it might sound strange...but I would like to be a music composer...or a manager..." Marion answered,scratching the nape of his neck with a shy look on his face. "But it would be impossible right--" his words were then cut off by Adrianna's face,close to his. Adrianna tapped his nose and smiles "don't say that Marion. You may be clumsy, but you are an honest,hardworking  man who is determined to do what he wants to do,regardless of the consequences." Adrianna held the black haired boy's hand. "So...don't say it's impossible... anything is possible when you put your mind into it!" She smiles warmly like the sun. With a blush on his face, Marion unconsciously held the girl's warm hands,placing them at his lips. "Yeah....I won't give up Adrianna...when that day comes, I shall be beside you..."Marion answered,looking at her emerald green eyes. The girl blushes madly as she nodded with a smile "yeah....I shall wait for you...Marion..." she whispers as she kisses his forehead.

They may have not admitted their feelings to each other yet, but those two are definitely made for each other...