Epilogue

10 years later...

"Adrianna! We're gonna be late for your recording session if you take your time!" Marion stated, "please hurry up!" He then sighed

Adrianna ran downstairs "I-I-I'm sorry! We can go now!" The girl,or should I say woman, said,a little troubled.

That's right.10 years have past. Marion and Adrianna are now both 25 years of age and are now still together as a couple. Marion is now also his girlfriend's manager. He was able to be beside her like what he promised way back.

Marion stopped the car as they both arrive in front of the destination where Adrianna has appointment to. "Sorry I might not be able to pick you up later, since I have things to do somewhere... Adrien might pick you up okay??" Marion explained to her. Adrianna smiled and gave her boyfriend a deep kiss. Marion then kisses her back as he places his left hand on Adrianna's left cheek. Minutes later, they pull away,happiness on their faces "it's okay~ see you later!" Adrianna said as she gets out of the car,then entering the building. Marion,making sure she was not there, takes out his phone and makes a call.

"...hello...it's me....yes... you may start the operation now."

It's was already evening when Adrianna ended her recording session.Her brother Adrien,leaned against a black Mercedes-Benz car,waiting for his dear sister. He then noticed his twin and hugs her tightly "hello sis!" The sister smiled cheekily as she greeted her brother back "hello brother!". Adrien then courted drianna by opening the door for the passengers seat. The young lady enters with a smile. When Adrien went inside,both putting their seat belts, he drives to a route which isn't leading to Her and Marion's house.

"Um....where are we going??" The sister asked. The brother just smiled as he said "you'll see soon enough."

30 minutes later, the siblings arrive at a private beach. As they both got out,while Adrianna looked around, Adrien smirks,sneaks behind and blindfolded her. "H-huh!? Adrien? What are you doing!?" The lady asked. "It's a surprise! I'll lead to the destination." Adrien answered as he holds her hand, leading her,carefully and making sure she won't be hurt.

After many instructions, Adrien stops walking as he then untied the blindfold. "Here you go!" Adrien exclaimed as he left her alone, with a bright smile curved up on his face. Adrianna slowly opened her eyes the breeze softly blowing her golden locks. Her emerald coloured eyes widened,sparkling as she saw the most beautiful scenery she has seen yet.

She was standing under a Victorian style gazebo,surrounded by rose petals, as the place was lit up with candles

She was standing under a Victorian style gazebo,surrounded by rose petals, as the place was lit up with candles. The calming sound of waves of the ocean accompanied the serene moonlight. The atmosphere was very romantic. The young lady was in awe. Someone then sneaked up behind her,giving her a bouquet of flowers with a comforting smile. "Good evening~ these flowers belong to a young lady who is just as beautiful as them"

 "Good evening~ these flowers belong to a young lady who is just as beautiful as them"

Of course it was Marion. He wore a different set of clothes. This time, he was wearing a black tuxedo. Adrianna blushed madly as she saw him. "Marion...did you....d-did you planned all of this for me? " Adrianna asked,speechless. Marion nodded as he also blushed "Yes Adri. I did all of this for you." He then smiled.

Once again he took a deep breath

"Adrianna. You are my sunshine,my source of life,of inspiration, my Eve and my everything. Being with you makes me happy at all times, whether during good days or bad days. I love you to death, even after all of these past 10 years and I want to spend the rest of my life with you....so..."

The young man then kneels down on one knee,facing the lady in question,with a little black velvet box. Adrianna covers her mouth,shocked and speechless,once again.

"Adrianna Agreste, will you marry me?~"

Marion asked as he slowly opened the box containing.... an engagement ring. Without hesitation, Adrianna nodded as she said a loud,cheerful "Yes!" Marion's face glowed up and smiled as he took the ring out of the box, placing it on his fiancé's ring finger. He then got up as they hugged,tears of joy spilling out of their eyes...

From that day on,they lived happily ever after ~

~The End~